Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Brownie Delight is here! Do you have an intense Peanut Butter Obsession like me? You'll completely be obsessed with sinful, heavenly bites of scrumptious peanut butter Nutter Butter Cookies, creamy peanut butter fluff and rich, fudgy brownie delightfulness!
Speaking of sinful, check out Slutty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies. Whoa!
What are Nutter Butters?
A Nutter Butter is a Nabisco brand peanut-shaped sandwich cookie with a peanut butter filling, which was introduced to the public in 1969 and they are peanut buttery delicious.
Also, Nutter Butter Bites are round and mini-sized too. You can use either one in this recipe.
This is a fairly simple peanut butter brownie layered dessert to make if you do the shortcuts in the recipe (not the homemade versions) and it's incredibly delicious!
If you want to be a little more adventurous, you could make your own Nutter Butters. Barbara Bakes has a wonderful Homemade Nutter Butter Cookie Recipe that I bet would knock your socks off.
You could also make your own homemade fudgy brownies, by making these Perfect Brownies to you get awesome nutter butter brownies too!
17 Health Benefits of Peanut Butter is also a great resource for more peanut butter love.
The article mentions some weird and wonderful ways that peanut butter can be used, that were pretty surprising to me! Who knew?
Make this brownie delight dessert with nutter butters when you have cravings for chocolate and peanut butter! You get the best of both worlds in this yummy peanut butter brownie layered dessert! Why not get out that 9x13 pan!?
Let's make some Nutter Butter Brownie Delight yumminess!
More Yummy Delights!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Delight
- 20 Heavenly Layered Desserts!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight
- Strawberry-Raspberry Jell-O Whipped Cheesecake Layered Salad
- Chocolate Cream Layered Dessert – Layers of Yumminess
- Lemon Layered Pudding Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Brownie Delight
- 1 9 x13 pan of brownies baked and cooled whatever brand you like
Nutter Butter Layer
- 10-12 Nutter Butters broken up into large chunks
Peanut Butter Fluff
- 3 cups heavy cream or 6 cups/16 ounces of Cool Whip
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter stir to get smooth before adding to whipping cream/Cool whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar omit if using Cool Whip
Drizzles & Pretties
- ½ cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Reese's Pieces Candies
- While brownies are baking or cooling...you can make the peanut butter fluff ahead of time.
- Using mixer, whip whipping cream until it starts getting fluffy.
- Add in peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until continue whipping until peaks become stiff, keep in fridge until layering.
- Sprinkle an even layer of nutter butter cookie bits on top of brownies.
- Pour and spread the peanut butter fluff on top of of the cookie / brownie layer.
- Cover and put in fridge.
- Melt chocolate chips and add in cream after melted and whisk If it's too thick, add in a little more cream. It should be thick and creamy. Drizzle with piping bag or snip hole in ziplock bag and fill with chocolate and drizzle on top of fluff.
- Pop peanut butter in microwave about 15 seconds and do the same drizzle method like the chocolate.
- Sprinkle some random mini Reese's Pieces and transfer to the refrigerator overnight.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen until use.
Kim Lange says
It sounds like you're not whipping it enough and are you using whipping cream and not something else, or is it lower in fat? Beat the whipping cream on low speed, it will start to get frothy, and then will begin to thicken (around the 2-3 minute mark). 3. Increase the speed to medium-high and beat for another 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until the cream looks billowy and there are distinct trails left by the whisk in the whipped cream. Also, your cream could be breaking down either because you’re over beating it, or it’s getting too warm. If your bowl or beaters are warm, that will also cause the cream to break down. Ensure your bowl and beaters are soap-free, clean and cold before starting, is always a good thing, if it's humid or hot, it could affect it. Do not add the powdered sugar or peanut butter until you've started to get peaks. You can also use Cool Whip if the whipping cream isn't working for you. I hope something in these comments will help you out Sandra!
I've tried this 2 different times, I cannot get the "fluff" to be fluffy, it turns to liquid. Help
Haley 20 minutes I would think, like a frozen ice cream cake. 😀
How long would it take to thaw it from the freezer
Haley, I would say a few days in the fridge, so freezing it you could keep it longer for sure.
How long does it last in the fridge ? I made it 6 days ago and have half left so I didn't know If it's going to keep for another wk or if I need to freeze it
Kelly @ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
Ahhhhh.....you had me at Nutter Butters. This looks like the perfect dessert to dig into late at night hehehehe. Love it Kim!! Everything you make is amazing!! Xoxo
Hi Mandi, the powdered sugar is added in with the peanut butter and vanilla. 😉 Thank you!!!
When is the powdered sugar added?
Thank you Teresa!! 🙂
Thanks! Me too Joanne!:) I love fluffy desserts!
I have an awesome round up of fluffy desserts here if you want more fluff! http://www.thebakingchocolatess.com/17-irresistible-fluffy-no-bake-desserts-to-make-you-swoon/
I love the peanut butter fluff on top! Such a delicious looking dessert!
Looks wonderful, Kim.