Do you have an intense Peanut Butter Obsession like me?
You'll completely be obsessed with heavenly bites of scrumptious Peanut Nutter Butter Cookies, creamy peanut butter fluff and rich, fudgy brownie delightfulness in my Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Brownie Delight!
Pssst...Just in case you don't know what a Nutter Butter is? 🙂
ChocolaTess Trivia: Nutter Butter is a Nabisco brand peanut-shaped sandwich cookie with a peanut butter filling, which was introduced to the public in 1969 and they are peanut buttery delicious. They also have Nutter Butter Bites, which are round instead of peanut shaped. (Which is what I used.) Also, here is 17 Health Benefits of Peanut Butter is also a great resource for more love peanut butter and the article also mentions some weird and wonderful ways that peanut butter can be used, that were pretty surprising to me! Who knew?
If you want to be a little more adventurous, you could make your own Nutter Butters. Barbara Bakes has a wonderful Homemade Nutter Butter Cookie Recipe that I bet would knock your socks off.
You could also make your own homemade fudgy brownies, by making these Perfect Brownies.
It's a fairly simple recipe to make if you do the shortcuts in the recipe (not the homemade versions) and it's incredibly delicious! Why not get out that 9x13 pan!? Let's make some Peanut Nutter Butter Brownie Delight yumminess!
More layered delights you may want to try is this Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Delight, this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight, this Chocolate Cream Layered Dessert – Layers of Yumminess and these Lemon Layered Pudding Cheesecake Bars!!
Here is the recipe for Peanut Nutter Butter Brownie Delight!
Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Brownie Delight
- 1 9 x13 pan of brownies baked and cooled whatever brand you like
Nutter Butter Layer
- 10-12 Nutter Butters broken up into large chunks
Peanut Butter Fluff
- 3 cups heavy cream or 6 cups/16 ounces of Cool Whip
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter stir to get smooth before adding to whipping cream/Cool whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar omit if using Cool Whip
Drizzles & Pretties
- ½ cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Reese's Pieces Candies
- While brownies are baking or cooling...you can make the peanut butter fluff ahead of time.
- Using mixer, whip whipping cream until it starts getting fluffy.
- Add in peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until continue whipping until peaks become stiff, keep in fridge until layering.
- Sprinkle an even layer of nutter butter cookie bits on top of brownies.
- Pour and spread the peanut butter fluff on top of of the cookie / brownie layer.
- Cover and put in fridge.
- Melt chocolate chips and add in cream after melted and whisk If it's too thick, add in a little more cream. It should be thick and creamy. Drizzle with piping bag or snip hole in ziplock bag and fill with chocolate and drizzle on top of fluff.
- Pop peanut butter in microwave about 15 seconds and do the same drizzle method like the chocolate.
- Sprinkle some random mini Reese's Pieces and transfer to the refrigerator overnight.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen until use.