Chocolate lovers will totally be down with these delicious, guilt-free Low Carb Chocolate Cake Muffins made with Cocao Bliss! Made with no butter, grains, or sugar, these healthy, superfood chocolate cake muffins are paleo, gluten-free, sugar free, keto-friendly and dairy free.
All you need is one bowl to make these fluffy and moist Low Carb Cocao Bliss Cake Muffins! They have a delicious hint of cinnamon, loaded with chocolate flavor. It's a healthy breakfast or snack that you'll definitely love!
You know how much I love chocolate! We are all looking for options to eat better whenever we can! It's so much fun to make something that isn't loaded with tons of carbs, calories and sugars, but still tastes yummy. That's what these muffins are all about! Easy to make and guilt-free decadence!
I used Cocao Bliss to take these muffins to the next level!
Cocao Bliss is an indulgent chocolate made from sun-kissed cacao beans and a blend of power-packed ancient superfoods.
It's delicious to mix into drinks like coffee, coconut milk, almond milk, smoothies, or even baked goods keep you healthy, trim, and energized.
Cocao Bliss is loaded with 10 power packed superfoods that you'll love!
Find more about Cacao Bliss and get healthy!
- Use my CODE: Chocolatess15 to get an extra 15% off to check out Cocao Bliss and more of their healthy products they have to offer!
These Low Carb Cocao Bliss Cake Muffins are the perfect way to start out your day for sure!
More Low Carb Desserts Just for You!
- Keto Fluffy Lemon Mousse
- Easy Keto Chocolate Cake
- Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse - 3 Ingredients of Heaven!
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins - GF, Keto | Low-Carb, Sugar-Free
- Keto Cheesecake
Not Low Carb Desserts 😉
Cocao Bliss Cake Muffins (with almond flour)
- 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour extra fine
- ¼ cup Cocao Bliss Super Powder
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder or Dutch Process can be used.
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup Coconut oil melted and cooled
- ½ cup Erythritol Sweetner or ⅔ cup for sweeter, I like Lakanto Baking Monkfruit sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- ⅔ cup coconut cream or ⅓ cup Greek yogurt with ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips Enjoy Life or Lakanto
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 cups in a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, Cocao Bliss, cocoa powder, erythritol and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs, and coconut cream or Greek yogurt/almond milk mixture. Mix well.
- Add the melted coconut oil and combine.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate chips and stir well.
- Spray the cupcake liners lightly with non-stick spray and using a scoop, divide batter evenly in 12 muffin cupcake liners or tins.
- Add more chocolate chips, walnuts to the tops if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool completely
Cocao Bliss Cake Muffins (with coconut flour)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- ¼ cup Cocao Bliss Superfood powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs room temp
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons chocolate melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ⅓ cup non-dairy milk room temp
- ⅔ cup sugar-free monkfruit sweetener or maple syrup (½ cup)
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or line a muffin pan.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips together, set aside to cool.
- Add coconut flour, tapioca flour, Cocao Bliss, cocoa in a small bowl and whisk together, set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, melted chocolate, monkfruit sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir to combine. Add non-dairy milk, mix. Add extra if batter is extra thick, however, batter should not be pourable
- Add some chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly into 8-10 muffin tins.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.