There’s treasure in them thar cookies! Got some sweet, soft, chewy and kinda crispy chocolate chip cookies marbled and stuffed with Nutella swirls! Oh mama!
Let it be known…I’m not abandoning ship as long as these gems are on board. These Nutella Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies are worth walking the plank for though!
These are not overloaded with Nutella flavor, it’s more like an subtle infusion! So good with a glass of cold milk!
Of course, if you are like me, you eat them while they are still warm…ahhh yesss! And then you scarf them down as fast as you can, like you haven’t eaten for days. Really? 😉
Those cookies were begging for me to eat them! Begging doesn’t sit with me well, so I made them disappear. One. at. a. time. 🙂 You will too! Enjoy!!
Here’s the recipe for these addictive and delicious Nutella Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Nutella Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the batter, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, add the Nutella, swirling the Nutella throughout the dough barely, but enough to give them a marbled, swirled effect.
- Using a medium or large ice cream scoop, drop the dough onto prepared baking sheets. Add more chips if desired
- Bake for 15 minutes until the bottoms of the cookies have just started to turn brown.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 12 large or 24 small.
Bake longer for a crispier cookie.