Of course, if you are like me, you eat them while they are still warm…ahhh yesss! And then you scarf them down as fast as you can, like you haven’t eaten for days. Really? 😉
You will too! Enjoy!!
Here’s the recipe for these addictive and delicious Nutella Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Nutella Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the batter, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, add the Nutella, swirling the Nutella throughout the dough barely, but enough to give them a marbled, swirled effect.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, drop the dough onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the bottoms of the cookies have just started to turn brown.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 12 large or 24 small.
Bake longer for a crispier cookie.
If you love Nutella desserts, you’ll love these too!