Fifteen minutes later, you can have this phenomenal “CopyCat” Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake baking in your oven.
(Get some kleenex. You’ll want to catch that drool.) The pumpkin aroma itself will drive you crazy!!
To me, pumpkin anything smells absolutely divine! Those pumpkin spices gives your senses a run for their money. Speaking of money, think how much you save make and baking, instead of buying?
Shhwwiing!! How nice would it be to receive a loaf of this for any reason? Right? That is, if you can part with it. Better make 2!
Just think, Sixty-ish minutes later, you can take this pumpkin delight out of the oven and let it cool. Ugh! That’s the hardest part. But it will be worth it!
Brew up some coffee or pour a glass of milk and get ready to indulge.
This “CopyCat” Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake should be on your bake wish list. It’s easy to make, makes everyone happy, smells and tastes amazing! Hey! What are you waiting for?
If you love pumpkin, you might like these sweet thangs too!
"CopyCat" Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon Add 1 teaspoon for more cinnamon flavor
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup almond milk or water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray, and line with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk and set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, pumpkin puree and almond milk or water, mix until well blended.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients a little bit at a time and stir until just blended, making sure not to over-mix batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until toothpick pokes in and comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
This pound cake freezes well.