These are the most amazing ‘Perfect’ Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever!
You need to try them. You won’t be disappointed.
It’s such a simple recipe with just the right balance of banana and chocolate. Mix ’em up in less than 5 minutes and bake for 20 minutes.
They come out super fluffy, moist and Perfect-O!
OMGoodness! They smell so good baking in the oven and even better going into your mouth!
And a sweet shout out to those Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips in these yummy banana muffins!
A perfect match made in heaven.
Absolutely Perfect for snacking, Perfect for breakfast, Perfect for anytime!
Feeling Ghirardelli Chocolate Luv? Me too! Check these out!
Hands down some of the best dang muffins I’ve ever encountered. That’s why these are my ‘go-to’ Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe! They will be yours too! For other muffin ideas, go here.
Now let’s make some of these yummy, fluffy & moist Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! 🙂
- 4 Very Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter, cooled
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease your muffin tins
- Peel bananas and throw them in a big bowl with the melted butter and smash it all together with a fork.
- Keep blending until the mixture is creamy and smooth, not chunky.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix just until combined.
- Stir in salt and baking soda.
- Add flour and chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Do not overmix!
- Divide into muffin tins.
- Bake until cake tester or toothpick pulls out cleanly for about 18-20 minutes
- Tip: Preference not to use liners, because the muffins are so moist they tend to just stick and be messy.