Boo! Halloween party-friends, you can get your chill on this Halloween with these blueberry B00-Berry Jello Shots! These jello treats are super scary fun delicious and full of blueberry flavor! Would ya just take a look at that shade of blue? Who wouldn't want to have a party without these yummy treats!
It would be sad not to have these jello shots to celebrate with! Who's ready for some fun and Jello shots??
Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers-Yum!
More Fun Party Ideas?
- Wicked Good Halloween Brownie Pizza
- Jell-O Shots
- Best Red White and Blue M&M Chocolate Chip Cookiesd
- Rainbow Rice Krispie Marshmallow Treats
- Red White and Blue Chocolate Chip Bars
- BOO! 3 Fa’BOO’lous Halloween Jell-O Shots!
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cup Double Stuffed Oreos
- Halloween ‘Party’ Puppy Chow
B00-Berry Jell-O Shots
- 3 oz Berry Blue Jello
- 8 oz boiling water
- 6 oz or 8 oz. Smirnoff Whipped Cream flavored Vodka
- 2 Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers
- In a microwavable bowl, add water and the Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers and place in microwave until boiling and Jolly Ranchers are melted.
- Pour the Blueberry Jello into a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the boiling water/Jolly Rancher mixture into the Blue jello and whisk, until jello granules are melted.
- Add in the whipped cream vodka and mix well.
- Pour into non-stick cooking sprayed shot glasses or containers, to keep them from sticking.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool and gel.
- Serve and Celebrate!
- Important: Do not add more alcohol than recommended above. Alcohol has a different (lower) freezing point than water. If you add too much alcohol, the jello will not set up and gel.
- Liquor with a higher alcohol content, sets up at a lower temperature. So use less if this is the case.
Kim Lange says
Walmart or Target should have them. Liquor stores have them too sometimes.
Where can I find the 1 Oz containers with covers?
Kim Lange says
1 small box of jello yields about 15 jello shots. Thanks Summer and Happy Halloween! xo
How many people does this recipe serve?
You would yield 16 1 oz shots, so that would be 8 for 2 oz. Jaida. Hope that helps. Merry Christmas! 🙂
Jaida Thomas says
So how many 2oz shots will this make?
No problem! 🙂
Yes! They will be delicious! 🙂
Yes, I'm trying to make them non-alcoholic. So you just substitute water or juice for vodka and don't do whipped cream?
Marissa, are you trying to make them non-alcoholic? If you use whipped cream, they won't have the same texture as Jell-O. If you want to just substitute with water or juice for the vodka that would be fine.
Can you replace the whipped cream flavored vodka with plain whipped cream? Or can you do the recipe without it?
Jamie, there is no cold water, sorry about that! Fixed and enjoy!! 🙂
How much cold water do u add to the berry boo jello shots ? Only the boiling water is listed