Oh my...A jello shot version of a yummy creamsicle using orange Jell-O with Pinnacle Orange Whipped Vodka! Great for parties and get-togethers. Who's ready for some fun? Orange Jell-OShots infused with PINNACLE Orange Whipped Vodka anyone? You'll take 3??
I'll confess, I'm right there with ya. (Ok...maybe 4, but that's my limit...shhh!)
Orange Jell-O is my all time favorite of all the Jell-O's.
Cherry is second...I like them all now, but as a child, I pretty much gagged and made that *sour-squinty* face when I tasted Lime Jell-O anything! But now, I actually love it! Crazy, do you think it's the liquor speaking, the lime or the combination of the two? Who cares! YUM!
Jello Shots WE LOVE!
How to Make Jello Shots!
Boil the water in a microwave, mix in the Jell-O and vodka, pour and chill.
It literally takes less that 5 -10 minutes (that includes boiling the water) to make some definite fun for later, if ya know what I mean? PARTY!!
Choose between PINNACLE® ORANGE WHIPPED® VODKA, a light citrusy aroma is carried through this lightly-whipped orange vodka or you can opt for PINNACLE® WHIPPED VODKA which is delicately whipped, starts out smooth and goes down even smoother. And we love creamsicles, so either one is a win-win!
Time to get your ghoulish vibe on and make some of these PINNACLE Orange Creamsicle Jell-O Shots for your Halloween Party and don't forget about spring and summer-time! So tasty!
PINNACLE Orange Creamsicle Jell-O Shots
- 1 package orange flavored Jell-O 3-ounce
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup PINNACLE® Orange Whipped Vodka or PINNACLE® Whipped Vodka
- 1 can of whipped cream
- One 3-ounce box of Jell-O will make about 16 single-ounce Jell-O shots. Three ounces is the typical standard size box for most kinds of gelatin.
- Place shot cups on large baking sheet and place cups on sheet close together. Spray with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup boiling water over the orange Jell-O and dissolve completely.
- Add vodka and mix.
- Pour Jell-O mixture into shot cups.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Right before serving, add a tablespoon of whipped cream to each shot.
You can substitute Orange Crush or Orange juice in place of the boiling water, just make sure you boil it right before adding it to the Jell-O.
One of my favorite tips is using orange flavored Jolly Ranchers and adding it to the water when boiling to give it some extra zing too!