I love a good party! Especially when it's right in the mix! This Patriotic Chex Party Mix is SO fun, not to mention red, white and blue, sweet and salty AND addicting! It's a cinch to make too.
This is wonderfully delicious! Crunchy Rice Chex, Red and Blue Chocolate M&M's & Peanut Butter M&Ms, Salted Peanuts, Mini Pretzels, Mini Oreos, White Chocolate Drizzle and Sprinkles!
No baking and easy to prepare!
God Bless America, it's Party time! 🙂
Here's the recipe!
Patriotic Chex Party Mix
- 5 cups Rice Chex
- ½ cup Mini Oreos broke in half
- ¼ cup salted roasted peanuts
- ½ cup Mini Pretzels break up in big chunks
- ¼ cup red & blue M&M's
- ¼ cup red and blue Peanut Butter M&M's
- 6 squares of Candiquik White Chocolate
- Red white and blue Sprinkles
- In a large bowl, combine the rice chex, peanuts, pretzels and oreos.
- Place the white chocolate into a medium, microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt in the microwave on high for 60-90 seconds then stir. Melt for an additional 30-60 seconds, if needed.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the snack mix, and stir until well coated.
- Turn the chex mixture out onto a large piece of wax paper and sprinkle with blue and red M&M's and sprinkles.
- Allow the white chocolate to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour to harden.
- To serve, break the mix up into large chunks.