I love a good party! Especially when it's right in the mix! This Patriotic Chex Party Mix is SO fun with lots of red, white and blue! A delightfully fun, sweet and salty Peanut Butter Chex Mix loaded with Red, White and Blue M&Ms, Salted Roasted Peanuts, Mini Pretzels, Oreos and then it's generously covered in White Chocolate! Easy, delish and addicting!
This is wonderfully delicious! The sweet and salty gets us every time! Add as much white chocolate as you wish! If you don't want drizzles, just coat the entire batch with as much chocolate as you wish in the 3rd step of the recipe. It will be more like a white trash party Chex mix.
Add-ins - Modify as you see fit in this Patriotic Chex Party Mix!
- I love the peanut butter Chex for this, because it is Gluten Free corn base cereal with the taste of real, creamy peanut butter in every bite. But as you know, there are tons of Chex cereals out there. Add in some Cheerios or whatever floats your boat!
- Pretzels and salted roasted peanuts are super yummy in this! Cashews would be a super yummy option as well as those baby Ritz crackers that have peanut butter in the middles!
- M&M's can be any flavor!
- Cookies, we love Oreos but there's so many to choose from, it's really just choice!
No baking and easy to prepare this Patriotic Chex Party Mix!
God Bless America, it's Party time! 🙂
More Snacking Treats!
- OMG Honey Chex Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - No-Bake - GF
- Awesome Scotcheroo Puppy Chow Bars
- Halloween 'Party' Puppy Chow
- Red White and Blue Chocolate Chip Bars
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Krispie Treats
- Santa's Christmas Trash Cookies
- Chex Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultimate Gooey Brownies
- Patriotic M&M Party Cookie Bars
- 10 Easy Patriotic Desserts
- Patriotic Fudge & Caramel Party Cake
- 20 Red, White & Blue Patriotic Desserts to Proudly Hail!
Patriotic Chex Party Mix
- 5 cups Peanut Butter Chex Cereal or any Chex Cereal will work
- 15 Oreo Cookies chopped in quarters, or use mini Oreos
- 1 cup salted roasted peanuts Add more if you wish!
- 1 cup mini pretzels Add more if you wish!
- 1 cup Red White & Blue M&Ms Add more if you wish!
- 16 oz CandiQuik White Chocolate OR any white chocolate, add 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil if too thick.
- In a large bowl, combine the Chex, peanuts, pretzels and oreos.
- Melt CANDIQUIK Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwave Tray for 1 minute. Stir well. If not completely melted, continue to microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring after each interval until smooth. If melting less than entire package, reduce microwave time accordingly.
- Add half of the chocolate into the bowl of Chex mixture and gently stir the chocolate coating the Chex mix. It doesn't have to be completely coated, because you will be adding more at the end.
- Turn the Chex mixture out onto a large piece of wax paper and sprinkle with M&M's and drizzle remainder of chocolate on top. Using a piping bag with medium piping tip or ziplock bag with hole cut out works great for drizzling your chocolate on top.
- Allow the white chocolate to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour to harden.
- To serve, gently break the mix up into large chunks and serve in a bowl or cups.
Leave a Reply