This is what you call ‘Chocolate Heaven’ in cookies! Pssst…..There are all kinds of goodies in these chocolate cake mix cookies too!
Featuring pink, red, and white exteriors. Perfect for celebrating love, Cupid, and everything romantic.
And don’t forget all those milk and white chocolate chips inside those rich, fudgy chocolate cookies too!
Chocoholics will be enormously happy with these!
Add in your own personal touch! I added in some heart sprinkles and some colored sugar on some of the cookies.
You won’t want to miss out on these! They are just what cupid ordered!
If you like cake mix cookies, maybe you’d like these Red Velvet Cookies, Extreme Chocolate Lovers Cake Mix Cookies, or these JUMBO Cake Batter Cookies. All so delicious and easy to make, bake and eat!
Ok, you Valentines! Here’s the recipe! Enjoy!
Sixlets & Chocolate Chip Fudge Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Sixlets Candy
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees and spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil and beat well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and Sixlets candy
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Using large or small cookie dough scoop, drop cookie dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for approx. 8 – 9 minutes for small cookies, 10-11 for large cookies or until done.