These JUMBO Cake Batter Cookies are the easiest cookies you’ll ever make! Cake Batter Cookies only require 4 ingredients, plus whatever extra goodies you want to add in.
Simply, keep some cake mixes and goodies on hand and you’ll always be prepared. They literally take no time to make and bake! It’s so fun to try different combinations to achieve your personal favorite cookies-to-be.
These are the best thing ever for busy people, *High Five*! Lovely!!
Guess What? No mixer required! These bake perfectly if you use a cookie or ice cream scoop for measuring out the cookies when preparing to bake.
If you like these, you’ll like my Reese’s & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, also made from a cake mix. The look and taste awesome!
So moist, sweet and simple! What are you waiting for?
Here’s the recipe! xoxo!
Jumbo Cake Batter Cookies
- 1 package yellow cake mix 18.25 ounce, use whatever flavor you want
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix and baking powder.
- Add eggs and oil, mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips & M&Ms, or your choice of goodies.
- Use large ice cream scoop for cookies or drop by large rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
- Bake less for chewy cookies and more for crispy cookies.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
1/2 cup applesauce for 1/2 cup vegetable oil