These JUMBO Cake Batter Cookies are the easiest cookies you'll ever make! They only require 4 ingredients, plus whatever extra goodies you want to add in. Perfectly sweet and simple! Time to devour!
Simply, keep some cake mixes and goodies on hand and you'll always be prepared. They literally take no time to make and bake! It's so fun to try different combinations to achieve your personal favorite cookies-to-be. These are the best thing ever for busy people, *High Five*! Lovely!!
Pros & Cons!
No mixer required, so these are easy to whip up without getting the mixer out!
By using cake mix, less ingredients required!
We made these jumbo sized! These bake perfectly if you use a large cookie or ice cream scoop for measuring out the cookies when preparing to bake.
The only con is, they will disappear in no time! 🙁
What are you waiting for? Let's bake some cookies!!
Who wants More Cookies to Bake?
Jumbo Cake Batter Cookies
- 1 package yellow cake mix 18.25 ounce, use whatever flavor you want
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix and baking powder.
- Add eggs and oil, mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips & M&Ms, or your choice of goodies.
- Use large ice cream scoop for cookies or drop by large rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
- Bake less for chewy cookies and more for crispy cookies.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
½ cup applesauce for ½ cup vegetable oil