Sinfully, adorable Milk Chocolatey Brownie Bites topped with creamy Milk Chocolate for you because, it's almost Valentine's Day!
Milk chocolate is so smooth and creamy in texture! It's sinfully delicious and it literally melts in your mouth. Milk chocolate is what I call the 'blessed' middle chocolate. It's not white, it's not dark, it's not bitter, it's just right! It's got the perfect chocolate taste of them all ad we love it!!
Speaking of being in love....The only thing you ever have to be in love with are these Valentine Milk Chocolate Brownie Bites! Milk Chocolatey Brownie Bites are totally calling your name for Valentine's Day. For those who enjoy baking for family, friends and lovers, these seemed just right for the special occasion!
And let's not ever forget that Valentine's Day always requires chocolate. ALWAYS! It's the most loving gesture to get some of these delectable Valentine Milk Chocolate Brownies for Valentine's Day, don't you think?
How to make the Shapes for the Valentine Milk Chocolate Brownie Bites
Valentine Milk Chocolate Brownies are perfect for special kids lunches too! These would be a adorable in a decorative tin or party platter. Milk Chocolate is LOVE! Let's devour and always be in love!
Need more ideas for Valentine's day?
- 17 Valentine Treats To Swoon Over!
- Mini Red Velvet Brownies with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Stuffed Brownies with Oreo Vanilla Frosting
- 15 Decadent Chocolate Covered Passions for Your Valentine's Day
- Raspberry Brownies
- ‘Kiss Me’ Red Velvet Brownies
- Super Easy Homemade Brownies
Valentine Milk Chocolate Brownie Bites
Milk Chocolate Brownies
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 large eggs room temp
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
For the Milk Chocolate Ganache
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- optional: 1 tablespoon peanut butter for more richness
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Milk Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare an 8x8 or 9x9 pan, covering pan with aluminum foil, then lightly grease foil.
- Melt butter in saucepan on lowest setting until melted.
- Add chocolate chips to melted butter, whisking until melted.
- Let sit.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a large whisk, lightly beat the eggs.
- Place the sugars and salt in a small mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk until just incorporated.
- Whisk the melted chocolate, then add into egg mixture and whisk until combined. Whisk in vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder together in a small bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients over batter and stir in with silicone spatula until just combined.
- Pour into pan, spreading out with spatula.
- Bake for 25 - 35 minutes depending on size pan. Check center doneness by inserting a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Transfer pan to cooling and rack and let cool.
Milk Chocolate Ganache
- Microwave milk chocolate chips in small microwaveable bowl 1 to 1-½ min. or until chocolate and chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Pour over baked brownies; spread to cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate mixture is firm then use your heart cut outs and cut your shapes to get nicely shaped valentine brownie bites!