For a baked donut, these rock n’ roll!
RumChata is very popular, but in case you don’t know what it is, it’s a delicious liqueur blend that uses *five times distilled* Caribbean rum and the freshest real dairy cream with a touch of cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and other confidential flavors.
Anywhoooo, I absolutely love RumChata and it’s perfect for fall, especially on these baked pumpkin donuts! Want to know more?
These tender cake donuts are not overly sweet, but the glaze makes up for that. Very light, fluffy and yummy glazed or not!
No brainer, if you love pumpkin, vanilla and cinnamon flavors, then you’ve come to the right donut!
Enjoy with a cup of coffee and maybe some more RumChata! 🙂
Here’s the recipe! Happy Baking!
RumChata Glazed Baked Pumpkin Donut
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk or whatever milk you prefer
- 2 cups confectioners' powdered sugar
- 3 capfuls of Rumchata or use 1 teaspoon cinnamon or more to your liking, if not using RumChata
- 1 tablespoon vanilla almond milk
- Preheat oven 350° F. Spray your doughnut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt and spices together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, Greek yogurt, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin and almond milk until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the mixture and stir until just combined, being careful not to over mix or the donuts will be tough and chewy.
- Using a pastry bag or a plastic baggie with the corner cut off, pipe the batter into each doughnut cup, about 2/3 full, but not overflowing.
- Bake for 11 - 13 minutes, until donuts spring back when gently pressed. Turn donuts out onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- While the donuts are cooling, make the RumChata glaze.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Once doughnuts are completely cool, dip the top of each doughnut into the glaze and set back onto the wire rack.
If you are a RumChata Fan, check out my
Are you in need of some kitchen items to make these cute donuts?
Have these delivered to your doorstep!
Some links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here. If you do decide to purchase something at Amazon or another retailer after following my link, I receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you, which I use to pay for web hosting and services for this blog.