These delicious, mini buttery Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies taste like a chocolate chip shortbread and meltaway cookies all in one. So easy to make and only 6 ingredients! Can you imagine how yummy? They are so perfect and simple irresistible with mini chocolate chips!
'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know. I'm also dreaming about these Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies. That's because I have already made two batches! We (my husband and I) ate them all. Within 3 days. Ummm...Yeah.
I didn't get the cookie photos the first time around, because we both ate some and then I tucked them away safe. *So, I thought!!* Someone (I won't mention any names...husband ----> Loren) either sniffed them out or found them by accident, and then devoured them ravishly, like all cookie monsters do. I can see it clearly in my movie-brain, him scarfing them down.
So, with that being said, my hiding spots are going to have to 'spot on' and 'out of sight' when I don't get those photos. I've been burned on before several times. So, after that episode, I was determined to be clever from this point on.
So, I made another batch and I hid them and didn't tell him I made them. And thank goodness we had no issues. Whew!!! That could have got ugly...
These chocolate chips were surprisingly better than I ever imagined. I knew they would be good, but dang! I was really surprised how much my husband liked them. He likes certain chocolate chip cookies, so I wasn't expecting him to be in love with them. 🙂
These need to go on the cookie tray or gifted to a special friend! It will make their day!
Here's the recipe! Happy Baking!
Craving More Chocolate Chip Cookie Love?
- Milk Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Ultimate Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 25 Rockin' Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes (that are Freaking Awesome)
- Perfect Thin & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Marvelous Chocolate Chip Party Cookie Cake
- Perfect Banana Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Home-made Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Check out 10 Super Sweet Christmas Tree Desserts To Pine Over!
'Simply Irresistible' Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375° and set 2 cookie sheets aside.
- Place butter in a small bowl and melt butter in the microwave, then let it cool completely.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cornstarch and powdered sugar.
- Add the vanilla to the butter and then add in the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Using a small cookie scoop (1 tablespoon) scoop dough balls onto the baking sheet. (If you don't have a scoop, you can roll them in 1" balls.
- Use a spoon or cup and very lightly and gently press down on your cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, edges should be lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks and enjoy.
- Makes 25-30 small cookies.
Make sure you butter is cooled completely, or the chocolate chips will melt into the dough. (You can place in fridge to speed it up)
Thank you Teresa! And addictive! 🙂
These really do look irresistible!