Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Rocky Road Fudge is a wonderful gift for the holidays! This post is sponsored by Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, a product that is always in my pantry for baking, and a product I’m honored to feature. All opinions, recipe, and photos are my own. #ad
Today, I’m sharing a brainstorm of an idea of an Uncookie Exchange vs. Cookie Exchange! You know what a cookie exchange is, but an Uncookie Exchange is when you get together with your friends and family and exchange decadent bars and scrumptious fudge instead of cookies.
You know, I love, love, love to bake cookies. BUT, during the crazy holidays, if you've ever participated in a cookie exchange, it can be seriously stressful, am I right? You could end up spending hours upon hours baking away in the kitchen and screaming and pulling all your hair out by the time it's all over!
Making this fudge makes life a whole lot easier and it only takes minutes to make! You can even make batches of it if you need to!
Compared to cookies, bars and fudge are much more simpler to make, and even more delectable and fun to eat, especially when you use Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk in them!
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk turns delicious recipes into extremely scrumptious recipes and did you know Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk has only two ingredients:
Milk and Sugar! That’s it!
The ingredient list hasn’t changed since it’s creation by Gail Borden in 1856 and has been the leader in the sweetened condensed milk category for over 147 years. That's pretty impressive!
One of my favorite Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk’s top recipes is the Foolproof Chocolate Fudge. With just four ingredients, it’s simple to make and delicious.
Another favorite is the Magic Cookie Bars recipe, easy to make as well! People love Magic Cookie Bars!!!
And now I have a new favorite! This Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Rocky Road Fudge!
This fudge is incredibly smooth, rich and chocolatey, bursting with lots of fluffy marshmallows, roasted and salted pistachios and tart plump dried cherries!
I'm a super, huge fan of "Rocky Road" desserts! So, with that in mind, I was all about taking it up a a jolly notch for the holidays and voila! Heavenly Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Rocky Road Fudge!
It's pure Christmas Heaven and I literally made this Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Rocky Road Fudge in less than 10 minutes with the help of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk and a microwave!
Pure joy sweetened condensed milk comes in regular, fat-free, caramel, hazelnut and pumpkin spice too! It's the perfect base for hundreds of easy recipes that everyone will love and allows more time for you to spend with your family and friends! ‘Tis the season!
More Sweetened Condensed Milk Desserts!
Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Rocky Road Fudge
- 2 cups good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup good quality milk chocolate chips
- 1 14- ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup roasted and salted pistachio nuts
- 2 cups chopped up marshmallows or miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips for melting on top.
- Combine the chocolate chips, the sweetened condensed milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds.
- Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds.
- As you are stirring, if chocolate isn't melted all the way, it will still keep melting and that is fine. Add the extract, pistachios, cranberries and chopped marshmallows to the chocolate in the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Scoop into a parchment lined 8x8 pan.
- Spread with a spatula.
- Press some random marshmallows on the top if you want, along with some cherries and nuts.
- Melt ¼ cup chocolate chips in microwave and spoon into a ziplock bag, snip end and drizzle on top.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
For more information on Eagle Brand and their products go here!