Peanut butter cookies are always popular cookies to eat anytime, anywhere…so you’ll always find an abundance of peanut butter cookies on this blog at all times. #notsorry #canyoublameme #glutenfree
Our newest peanut butter cookie obsession are these “Purely Amazing” Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies, that are so chewy, moist, and filled with robust peanut butter flavor. YUM! (Healthy & Gluten-Free too!)
And when I dive into a yummy, home-baked peanut butter cookie, things get a little dangerous around here. Especially when they taste this good!
Do you have any idea how hard it is to just limit yourself to 2 or 3 cookies at a time?
It’s pure torture for me, but worth it as long as I don’t go too overboard and I still get to enjoy my guilty pleasures. I’m good and then I give them away ASAP! And…What about you? Your guilty pleasures?
Ya…and don’t even get me started on the peanut butter cookie dough…
Another guilty pleasure of dessert torture. But hey…can’t stop me!
These are gluten-free and made with Purely Amazing Flour, which I am loving and with the increasing number of allergies, there are more readers asking for more gluten-free recipes. Purely Amazing was created to address grain allergies. It is a non-grain flour, which is an alternative to wheat flours, besides being healthier.
“Purely Amazing” Flour is a gluten-free flour, made from Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Tapioca, Organic Amaranth, Organic Arrowroot, and Organic Gar Gum so it’s a beautiful blended flour.
Gluten-free flours are commonly used in baking, particularly keto/low-carb, paleo, grain- and gluten-free baking. I was super excited by the taste, so if you’re on a gluten-free diet by necessity or choice, you can will definitely enjoy these!
For a nut-free version, use sunflower seed butter.
Whether you’re a gluten-free flour newbie or already a connoisseur, these cookies are guaranteed to make your mouth water.
You won’t be able to stay away from gluten-free after trying these mouth-watering recipes either!
Purely Amazing Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup Purely Amazing Flour (www.purelyamazingflour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch or 2 of kosher or sea salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- n a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In another large bowl, using a mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter, sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture and mix together until just combined. Cover and chill dough 1 hour. Also can be baked right away, but you need to use a cookie scoo
- Preheat oven 375 degrees and line a couple sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Use a 1 or 2 ounce scoop and place on cookie sheets 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake 11-14 minutes or until the cookies are just set and the edges start to turn golden brown. Let them cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooking. Removing them too soon will result in them breaking apart or crumbling, so don’t! 🙂