Muffins are so perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack, especially when summer rolls around and gluten free is very popular these days because there is such a huge demand for it. So...
Here are 10 Glorious Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes for Summer!
1. Vegan Gluten Free Morning Glory Muffins @ Delightful Adventures
2. Bakery Style Double Chocolate Chip Muffins @ What the Fork Food Blog
3. Light Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins @ Real Housemoms
4. GF Southern Peaches and Cream Muffins @ The Baking ChocolaTess
5. Pineapple Coconut Muffins @ Home to Heather
6. Gluten Free Lemon Raspberry Muffins @ Beyond Frosting
7. Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins @ Making Thyme for Health
8. Healthy Gluten Free Mango Muffins @ Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen
9. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins @ Em the Baker
10. Easy Gluten Free Strawberry Yogurt Muffins @ This Mama Cooks
Whether you have Celiac Disease or not, it's all about the flour, or no flour in these gluten-free muffins. In my case, ! don't care as long as it tastes like a muffin should and not some weird texture, but I do tend to eat healthier muffins instead of loaded calorie ones.
(Shhhh. I make up for it in my chocolate obsession with cookies, brownies and bars.)