Celebrate your holidays with this easy, delicious, super creamy peanut butter fudge loaded with salty cashews.
It’s such an awesome sweet and salty combo!
And you know what?
Your tastebuds won’t know what to do with themselves!
It was so creamy that it practically melted in my mouth.
Is your mouth watering? If so, and you are a peanut butter lover, this recipe is calling your name!
It’s super easy and everyone will be asking for the recipe. 🙂
Here’s the recipe to share!
Cashew Peanut Butter Fudge!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk I used fat-free
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups confectioner's powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- Optional 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray an 8" or 9" square brownie pan lightly with non-stick spray. (I used a 9")
- Add peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Return to microwave for 20 seconds. Repeat until peanut butter and milk are well incorporated.
- Add salt and vanilla and stir until well blended.
- Add confectioner's sugar gradually until fudge's consistency becomes thick.
- Add cashews and stir in, then pour into prepared pan and spread out.
- Add a few extra cashews to top and press in gently.
- Add mini chocolate chips, but don't press in.
- Fudge will still be warm, so they will stick to the fudge.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!