Celebrate your holidays with this easy, delicious, super creamy peanut butter fudge loaded with salty roasted cashews. It's such an awesome sweet and salty combo! One of our favorites for sure!
A huge applause for you peanut butter lovers, because it's all peanut-buttery delicious!
So easy to make, this fudge can be started in the microwave with the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk. Once it's been heated through, add some vanilla, salt, powdered sugar and cashews and thoroughly combine together.
That's it...Except add a bunch of cashews on top of the fudge. So festive looking!
Peanut butter fudge with crunchy, salty cashews make this a double nutty fudgy treat! Perfect when you want a recipe that doesn't require a lot of attention, yet tastes yummy!
Here's the recipe to share!
Cashew Peanut Butter Fudge!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk or 1 cup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ to 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups salted roasted cashews reserve ½ cup for top of fudge
- Optional: Sea salt
- Spray an 8" dish or pan lightly with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment for easy removal.
- Add peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Return to microwave and check every 20 seconds until everything is completely smooth.
- Add salt and vanilla and stir until well blended.
- Add powdered sugar gradually until fudge's consistency becomes thick.
- Add 1 cup cashews and fold in, then pour into prepared pan and spread out, smoothing out.
- Add ½ cup cashews to top and press in gently.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!