Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Rocky Road Fudge
Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Rocky Road Fudge is incredibly smooth, rich and chocolatey, bursting with lots of fluffy marshmallows, roasted and salted pistachios and tart plump dried cherries!
It's pure Christmas Heaven! Great for gifting and party fun!
- 2 cups good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup good quality milk chocolate chips
- 1 14- ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted pistachio nuts
- 2 cups chopped up marshmallows or miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips for melting on top.
Combine the chocolate chips, the sweetened condensed milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds.
Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds.
As you are stirring, if chocolate isn't melted all the way, it will still keep melting and that is fine. Add the extract, pistachios, cranberries and chopped marshmallows to the chocolate in the bowl. Stir to combine.
Scoop into a parchment lined 8x8 pan.
Spread with a spatula.
Press some random marshmallows on the top if you want, along with some cherries and nuts.
Melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips in microwave and spoon into a ziplock bag, snip end and drizzle on top.
Chill until ready to serve.
Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!