Don't miss out on these Rustic Mini Cherry Crescent Pies! They are delicious and made with crescent rolls to give them a buttery, flaky crust and the streusel puts the cherry on top! No pun intended. 🙂
"You're my Cherry Pie!" Have you ever heard of the band "Warrant"? They are an American hard rock band from Hollywood, California, that experienced success from 1989–1996. "Cherry Pie" was Warrant's best-known song. So, when I was making and baking these little pretties, that song was in my head and now that I'm blogging about cherry pie, it's in my head again. Trust me, it could be a lot worse...I could have a really annoying song in my head...like 'Don't worry, Be happy'. You know what I mean, right?
So, back to these Rustic Cherry Crescent Pies. Aren't they cute? They're baked in buttery, flaky crescent rolls, filled with classic tart cherry pie filling and a sweet streusel topping. Hubby ate 3 of the 4 I baked...I didn't even know he liked cherry pie?! He normally desires cookies or chocolate desserts. So that says a lot!
Easy as pie to make too!
Of course, when I think of cherry pie, 'a la mode' is always the favorite option. So I went to the next level and whipped up some home-made Cinnamon Cheesecake Ice Cream! Holy Toledo! INCREDIBLE! I was so happy with the outcome! I got this sweet recipe from 'Apple Pie Muffins', Mess For Less. It's genius to use crescent roll dough in any recipe when it's applicable and way easier to buy than make!
You have to try this! A very lush old-fashioned dessert that says "glad to be home, now let me eat this please!"
Here it is with the Cinnamon Cheesecake Ice Cream! *SWOON*
More Cherry Berry Love!
- Cherry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
- Sour Cherry Cobbler Coffee Cake
- Very Cherry Cheesecake Poke Cake
- Red Tart Cherry Crumble Pie
- Rhubarb Berry Crisp
Rustic Cherry Streusel Crescent Pies
- Cherry pie filling 1 can
- Crescent rolls tube of 8
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ⅓ cup of flour
- ½ tablespoon of water
- ⅔ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- You get 4 Cherry Pies out of a tube of 8 crescents . 2 crescents per pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the dough from the tube, unroll.
- There are 8 crescent triangles. Make four rectangles of dough by keeping two of the triangles in tact.
- Push and press the rectangle of dough into a greased muffin tin so that they form a small pie.
- Dish out a spoonful of the cherry filling into each crescent pie. (Don't overflow, ½ the can will be left over after you fill the pies, so you can make an extra 4 if you want?)
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, water and softened butter. Use a fork to mix up ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle streusel on top of the cherry pies until desired effect, you may have some leftover depending on how much you use.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12-13 minutes until the edges start to turn golden brown.