As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
For the holidays, this decadent Pecan Cheesecake Pie recipe is a total crowd pleaser! Especially when your guests realize there is a velvety layer of cheesecake yumminess tucked inside a brown sugar pecan pie! Best of both worlds!
Why You’ll Love This Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe!
If you love pie desserts, you’ll love this pecan cheesecake pie recipe! Quite possibly the tastiest and most indulgent of all pies, when it comes to Thanksgiving pie desserts.
Pecan cheesecake pie is a stunning combination of sweetness with the brown sugar filling, crunchiness from the pecans, and creaminess of the cheesecake, all enveloped in a buttery and flaky crust. Heavenly bites of yum!
What could be better than bringing pecan pie and cheesecake together? We love rich and indulgent pecan pie and a decadent cheesecake layer baked together!
Umm…nothing right? It’s the best bite of holiday baking.
This pecan cheesecake pie is sweet, rich and the perfect way to end your meal sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Experience the sweet nutty flavor that will leave you and your guests coming back for more!
Are you ready to make some pie for Thanksgiving and the holidays?
Ingredients You Need
Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe
Cream Cheese Filling
Brown Sugar Filling
- large eggs
- brown sugar, light or dark (I used light)
- light corn syrup, or dark (I used light)
- vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 to 2 tablespoons 1⁄2 to 1 oz. of your favorite bourbon or dark rum
How to Make Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Preparing the Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make your favorite pie crust or use a pre-made crust. If frozen, let stand at room temperature until slightly softened.
- Line pastry with parchment paper, and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes.
- Transfer pie crust to a wire rack, and remove pie weights and parchment.
- Let crust cool 30 minutes.
Mixing the Cheesecake Filling
- Using a stand mixer or electric mixer, beat cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and salt in mixing bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, then beat until filling is fluffy and smooth for 2 minutes.
- Spoon or pour cheesecake batter into prepared pie crust and smooth out evenly.
Making the Brown Sugar Filling
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs until bright yellow and well combined.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and whisk together until thickened and smooth. (Add booze if you want and whisk in); set aside.
Assembling the Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over cream cheese layer in pie crust.
- Spoon or pour mixture of brown sugar filling over chopped pecans gently to make the pecan pie layer.
- Arrange pecan halves over brown sugar filling.
Baking the Pie
- Place pie on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F, and bake until filling is puffed up and set and crust is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Check pie at 30 minutes and cover with aluminum foil if pecans are browning too fast.
- Transfer pie to a wire rack, and cool completely, 2 to 3 hours.
For leftovers – Wrap pie with foil or plastic wrap and store the wrapped pie in the refrigerator for up to four days.
More Pie Options!
You can make your own favorite pie crust using a 9-inch pie plate, or go here or what I did was purchase a premade crust. I like short-cuts and this is pretty easy to make if you don’t like messing with making pie dough or don’t have the time, which is common around the holidays!
Add 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite dark rum or bourbon to the pecan pie filling to give it a little kick for your celebration!
Add some caramel sauce with some ice cream on top to take this to the next level!
This delicious mashup of both popular desserts TOGETHER is way beyond measure. It definitely has earned a place on the table of dessert star attractions!
Also make room for this delicious Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie, Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie, Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert, Red Tart Cherry Crumble Pie and Milky Way Caramel Apple Cheesecake! 🙂
This pecan cheesecake pie is sure to please any crowd and will definitely create a lasting impression. You can’t go wrong with the classic flavor combination of creamy cheesecake and crunchy pecans. So, put your baking skills to the test and treat your loved ones to a slice of pecan cheesecake pie.
Let’s rock n roll some Brown Sugar Pecan Cheesecake Pie. See ya at the table!
More Holiday Pies!
- Caramel Heath Cheesecake Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie
- 15 Popular Easy Cream Pies You’ll Love!
- Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
- Amish Peanut Butter Cream Pie