For the holidays, this decadent Brown Sugar Pecan Cheesecake Pie is a total crowd pleaser! Especially when your guests realize there is a velvety layer of cheesecake yumminess tucked inside pecan pie! Best of both worlds! What could be better than bringing succulent brown sugar pecan pie and luscious cheesecake together?
Umm...nothing right? It's the best bite of holiday baking.
If you love pie desserts, you'll love this pie! It's sweet, rich and the perfect way to end your meal for that ultimate sweet tooth soul satisfaction factor.
So, how soul satisfying can this Brown Sugar Pecan Cheesecake Pie be?
Quite! For the holidays, this decadent Brown Sugar Pecan Cheesecake Pie is a total crowd pleaser, especially when your guests realize there is a velvety layer of cheesecake yumminess tucked inside pecan pie! It's the best of both worlds!
What a wonderful surprise, right?
Other Pie Options!
You can make your own favorite pie crust, or go here or what I did was purchase a pre-made crust. I like short-cuts and this is pretty easy to make if you don't like messing with making pie dough or don't have the time.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite dark rum or bourbon to give it a little kick for your celebration!
This delicious mashup of both popular desserts TOGETHER is way beyond measure. It definitely has earned a place on the table of dessert star attractions!
Also make room for this delicious Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie, Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie, Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert, Red Tart Cherry Crumble Pie and Milky Way Caramel Apple Cheesecake! 🙂
Let's rock n roll some Brown Sugar Pecan Cheesecake Pie. See ya at the table!
Brown Sugar Pecan Cheesecake Pie
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
BROWN SUGAR FILLING
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup packed brown sugar light or dark (I used light)
- ½ cup corn syrup dark or light (I used light)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 to 2 tablespoons 1⁄2 to 1 oz. of your favorite bourbon or dark rum
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 ¼ cups pecan halves
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make your favorite pie crust or use a pre-made crust. If frozen, let stand at room temperature until slightly softened.
- Line pastry with parchment paper, and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes.
- Transfer piecrust to a wire rack, and remove pie weights and parchment.
- Let crust cool 30 minutes.
Cream Cheese Filling:
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and salt in mixing bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, then beat until filling is fluffy and smooth for 2 minutes.
- Spoon filling into prepared piecrust and smooth out evenly.
Brown Sugar Filling:
- Whisk eggs until bright yellow and well combined.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and whisk together until thickened and smooth. (Add booze if you want and whisk in)
Rest of Assembly
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over Cream Cheese Filling in piecrust.
- Spoon Brown Sugar Filling over chopped pecans gently.
- Arrange pecan halves over Brown Sugar Filling.
- Place pie on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F, and bake until filling is puffed up and set and crust is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Check pie at 30 minutes and cover with aluminum foil if pecans are browning too fast.
- Transfer pie to a wire rack, and cool completely, 2 to 3 hours.