I guarantee this Decadent Caramel Covered Candy Bar Dip will have you dipping like you’ve never dipped before. It’s so lip-smacking-addicting. Like the best freakin’ dip you’ve ever had on this earth! (Yeah…like you couldn’t figure that out, right?)
With such ingredients like Snickers Almond Candy Bars and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups stuffed in a wonderful creamy cheesecake fluffy dip, and then covered in caramel sauce…Tell me…Does it get any better?
I don’t think so, except with some tasty dip-ables. (<—new word) Of course, you can always just dive in mouth first. I wonder if anyone would notice? 😉
This Decadent Caramel Covered Candy Bar Dip is wonderful for Superbowl parties *hint-hint* or any other party, celebration or holiday! Everyone will absolutely love it!
Here’s the recipe! Enjoy!
Decadent Candy Bar Cheesecake Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 ⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 12 ounces or 3 cups of whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
- 10 miniature Snickers Almond candy bars divide in half, chopped
- 20 miniature Reese Cups divide in half, chopped
- Pretzels waffle cones, apple slices, graham crackers
- Cream the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add brown sugar and mix until well blended.
- Fold in the whipped cream and half of both candy bar bits until combined
- Add rest of candy bar bits on top and drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- Place in covered container overnight for flavors to infuse.
Want more ideas for partyin’?