Sea Salted Caramel Almond Chocolate PB Crispy Bars...Whew! These magnificent bars are every bit as good as the title is long! What's a girl to do? I bought these Milk Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Caramel Almonds at ALDI and I couldn't wait to taste them! So indulgent!
This is what they look like in case you find it somewhere else online and the maker is Choceur. I love their rich dark chocolate bars too! (BTW...this is not a sponsored post, but I do like to introduce products to you that I find along the way of chocolate treasure! And these are worthy. Very worthy.
Each little nugget consists of chocolate, caramel and roasted almonds with the addition of sea salt, like mini sea-salted buttery caramel turtles with crunchy almonds, and I found the caramel is not hard or soft. It's an in-between-er!
Anyways, they are so freaking good. You should just buy a bag, you'll see what I mean. Each individual almond is covered with a yummy layer of sea salt caramel and then there is another layer of delicious chocolate and OMG!
IT'S INSANE! 'THEY' ARE INSANE!
These are drool-worthy!
These peanut butter bars are made with honey, sugar, peanut butter and rice krispies. They're crispy and chewy and slathered with a lovely chocolate peanut butter layer and then enrobed with INSANE chopped Milk Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Caramel Almonds scattered about and then you get OMG!
Everyone will want the recipe and you will get rave reviews on these! They are super for bake sales, snacking and parties. Very easy to make, no-bake and ready to devour as soon as the chocolate peanut butter layer sets! Oh...Did I forget to mention they are addicting!? 🙂 Enjoy!
Happy Father's Day to my Dad and all the dad's out there!
Sea Salted Caramel Almond Chocolate PB Crispy Bars...Whew!
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup peanut butter
- 5 ¼ cups rice krispies
- 1 10 oz package 60% Chocolate Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 10 oz package Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 bag Milk Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Caramel Almonds, rough chopped (I used a half bag)
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring honey and sugar to a boil over medium-high heat, then remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter stirring in until melted and smooth.
- Add in cereal stirring until evenly coated and press into prepared pan.
- Set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 30 second increments, stirring in between each interval, about 2 minutes until melted.
- Spread chocolate on top of crispy bars.
- Add chopped candy on top.
For the top, you can add whatever kind of goodies you want. Nuts, toffee bits, sprinkles, or whatever your little heart desires, but I highly recommend the Milk Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Caramel Almonds!
Substitute peanut butter for your favorite nut butter or substitute you peanut butter chips for butterscotch! YUM!
Makes 12 large, 24 small