These 'Magically Delicious' Lucky Charm Rice Krispies are loaded with gooey marshmallow and mini marshmallows from the Lucky Charms. So you get double the marshmallow! Awesome cereal treats that are popular every St. Patrick's Day because of the green color or rainbow color depending which Lucky Charms you get!
Tasty! We're bringing the "MAGIC" back in these fun-loving treats for your enjoyment!
"Always after me Lucky Charms!" We've all heard that before from the commercials on TV and then we mimic the phrase, usually in a flirtatious, fun way, right? (You know you have!!) I mean, it's such a cute, catchy little phrase. Who doesn't like to try to speak in an Irish accent anyways?
And who wouldn't love these Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies to go along with that accent, I ask you?
My son is always asking for the cereal bars when we go grocery shopping and this is one he really, really likes. So, the ole *Light Bulb* was going off in my head. I was like, I can make these at home, like the ones Lucky Charms makes in the stores and at a fraction of the price.
So, I made them and they were absolutely perfect for my son!
This is a kid favorite (I'm a big kid) that will win with any crowd and of course, they're unmistakably, 'magically delicious'! But of course!
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies are one of the easiest treats to make for any time, any party, any place! These party treats are also featured on 24 Festive Recipes to make this Saint Patrick's Day on Tasty / Buzzfeed. Check them all out for your St. Patrick's Day Party!
These Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies are Rock Star!
If you love sweet treats, take a look at these!
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 10.5 oz plus 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms
- optional Rainbow Sprinkles
- Butter a 9x13 pan
- Take large non-stick saucepan and melt butter on low heat.
- Add 1 package of marshmallows and stir keeping on low heat until they are melted into the butter. Then add in the last 2 cups and let them melt partially.
- Add in the Lucky Charms cereal and stir until the cereal is fully coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread out around evenly with large spatula sprayed with non-stick spray or you can use butter.
- Press mixture down into pan evenly. (Don't over press, they become too compacted and hard). Optional: Add sprinkles immediately and press into treats.
- Let treats sit for 2 hours or so and cut into squares into preferred sizes.
- Seal treats after cutting.