Hey all you Lucky Charm Lovers! We're celebrating St. Patrick's Day with 10 Magically Delicious Lucky Charm Desserts! It's that time of year again, when those leapin' leprechauns come out and so do the Lucky Charms! The most famous leprechaun of all is the mascot of Lucky Charms and his name is Lucky the Leprechaun, also known as Sir Charms.
Lucky Charms were created in 1963. Yay! The original box contained toasted oat cereal puffs with crunchy marshmallow bits, called marbits, in the shape of green clovers, yellow moons, yellow and orange stars, and pink hearts.
Over the years, seven modifications have been made to the cereal, the latest being their Happy 50th Anniversary, the 2014 limited edition box featuring light and dark green clovers for extra good luck. I know I can use that extra good luck! So, I picked 10 Lucky Charm Desserts to magically share with you for St. Patrick's Day Celebration Fun!
For 10 Magically Delicious Lucky Charm Dessert Recipes...
1. Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies @ The Baking ChocolaTess
2. Lucky Charms Munch @ Deliciously Sprinkled
3. Lucky Charmed Cake @ Alana Jones-Mann
4. Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches @ The Kitchn
5. Lucky Charms No-Bake Ice Box Pie @ The Slow Roasted Italian
6. Boozy Lucky Charms Cereal Milkshakes @ How Sweet Eats
7. White Chocolate Lucky Charm Cookies @ The Recipe Rebel
8. No-Bake Lucky Charms Cake @ TasteBook
9. Lucky Charms Ice Cream Krispy Treats @ Tablespoon
10. Magically Delicious ‘Dew’ Cupcakes @ The Baking ChocolaTess
Hope you enjoyed our 10 Magically Delicious Lucky Charm Desserts! Bring on the charm in your lucky charm desserts!
More St. Patrick Desserts!
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Andes Mint Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
- Holiday Chocolate Mint Poke Cake
- Luscious Lime Cake Vodka Jello Shots
- Lotsa St. Patrick's Day Dessert Ideas for Your Celebration!
- Rainbow Rice Krispie Marshmallow Treats