A delicious, yummy tart and sweet Jelly Bean Bark that is 100% happily approved by the Easter Bunny himself! It's quick to make delicious chocolate covered jelly bean bark and so fun to get in an Easter basket!
Easter just isn't Easter without fabulous Jelly Beans! Before they became the shapes of tiny, oval-shaped beans, jelly beans started off as round candy-coated mini chunks of Turkish Delights.
Do you remember Turkish Delight from the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and Edmond's fondness of the addictive confection? I love it!
I've never been a huge fan of jelly beans, (I still eat my share)...but I especially like them covered with chocolate (duh!) and as a kid, they didn't have all the cool and not-so-cool flavors they do these days. We had just the boring, basic jelly beans, and I only liked the orange and red ones. And licorice jelly beans are the worst!
It's not that way anymore! There are so many different variations of yummy Jelly Beans!! Even gross flavored Jelly Beans! Eww! I wouldn't try them unless I was tortured, (hopefully this never happens) but if you want more information about them, check them out here.
This particular white chocolate bark has of two kinds of jelly beans incorporated in it. I used Gummi Sour Jelly Beans and Starburst Tropical Jelly Beans, and it's really delicious! Pleasantly surprised and addictive! But you can use any flavor of jelly beans you have on hand or pick up at the store or use your favorite flavor (s)!
Have a go at it some Jelly Bean Bark!
Here's the recipe Jelly Bean Addicts!
More Easter Delights!
- Easter M&M Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 45 Awesome Easter & Spring Desserts
- Sheet Pan Confetti Cadbury Chocolate Easter Egg Cookie Bars
- Easy To Decorate Easter Bunny Cake
- Dove Easter Egg Coconut Macaroon Cookies
Sour Gummi & Starburst Jelly Bean Bark
- 2 cups white chocolate confectioner's bark or wafers
- 1 cup Brach's Gummi Sour Jelly Beans
- 1 cup Starburst Tropical Jelly Beans
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Line a 15"x10"x1" pan with waxed paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Using the microwave, melt candy bark and stir in between 30 second increments until smooth.
- Sprinkle a few random jelly beans on the waxed paper/mat, then pour and spread the white chocolate on top of the jelly beans. Spread chocolate out about ¼" thick to break up easily. (If it's too thick, it will be harder to break into chunks). Been there, done that!
- Top with the rest of the jelly beans, pressing into the chocolate. Let stand until set.
- Break bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Makes ½ pound.