For those adorable sprinkle lovers!
Put the ‘hop’ in everyone’s step with these candy Confetti Cadbury Chocolate Easter Egg Cookie Bars!
They have a delicious cake batter flavor. They’re slightly chewy and thick and they’re beaming with the colors of spring sprinkles, white chocolate chips and our very own pretty-in-pastel Cadbury Easter Candy Coated Mini Eggs.
How does that sound? 🙂
Well, in our family of cookie lovers, this was definitely a hit!
It’s so festive looking and perfect for Easter and springtime! OH…And birthdays!!! Don’t forget the birthdays. 🙂
Everyone loves a celebration and where there’s celebrations, there will always be sprinkles.
This recipe bakes up enough bars to feed a small crowd for a party, potluck, tailgate or office gathering.
What’s fun about these, is you can always switch up the color of the sprinkles, switch up the Cadbury eggs with peanut m&ms, m&m’s or peanut butter cups.
And lastly of course, the white chocolate chips could easily be salted caramel chips, dark chocolate chips or peanut butter chips.
And when you make cookie bars, you know it’s easier than baking all those cookies you could be making. Cookie Bar Tip: To prevent bar cookies from crumbling, always cool them in the pan before cutting.
Speaking of cookies though? You definitely could make these into cookies instead of bars.
I’m fascinated with baking cookie bars and I had Cadbury Easter Candy Coated Mini Eggs, so there ya go!
Confetti Cadbury Chocolate Easter Egg Cookie Bars!! Make these anytime of the year and you’ll be loved. 🙂
Other Sheet Pan Bars You’ll Want!
Confetti Cadbury Chocolate Easter Egg Cookie Bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag CADBURY Easter Chocolate Candy Mini Eggs, 10 Ounce (save some for the top)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips save some for the top
- 1/2 cup spring colored sprinkles of choice save some for the top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie rimmed baking sheet W, 15 1/4" L x 10 1/4" W and line with parchment paper or tin foil and spray with cooking non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined to avoid over-mixing. Stir in white chocolate chips, cadbury eggs and sprinkles.
- Place dough onto cookie rimmed sheet and spread out with fingertips to edges of pan. Add some cadbury eggs on top if you want some extra color.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown on the top, but do not over-bake. The cookies bars will continue to bake.. Add extra sprinkles and chocolate chips to the top immediately afterwards if you want extra color as well.
- Let them set before cutting.
- Store in air-tight container or bag.