Put the 'hop' in everyone’s step with these candy Sheet Pan Cadbury Cookie Bars! They have a delicious cake batter flavor and are slightly chewy and thick! They're beaming with the colors of spring sprinkles, white chocolate chips and our very own pretty-in-pastel Cadbury Easter Candy Coated Mini Eggs. How yummy does that sound? 🙂
Well, in our family of cookie lovers, this was definitely a hit! It's so festive looking and perfect for Easter and springtime! OH...And birthdays!!! Don't forget the birthdays. 🙂
Everyone loves a celebration and where there's celebrations, there will always be sprinkles.
This recipe bakes up enough bars to feed a small crowd for a party, potluck, tailgate or office gathering.
What's fun about these, is you can always switch up the color of the sprinkles, switch up the Cadbury eggs with peanut m&ms, m&m's or peanut butter cups.
And lastly of course, the white chocolate chips could easily be salted caramel chips, dark chocolate chips or peanut butter chips.
And when you make cookie bars, you know it's easier than baking all those cookies you could be making. Speaking of cookies though? You definitely could make these into cookies instead of bars, but we love how easy bars are to make!
Cookie Bar Tip: To prevent bar cookies from crumbling, always cool them in the pan before cutting.
I'm fascinated with baking cookie bars and I had Cadbury Easter Candy Coated Mini Eggs, so there ya go! Sheet Pan Cadbury Cookie Bars!! Make these anytime of the year and you'll be loved. 🙂
Other Bars Everyone Will Love!
Sheet Pan Perfect Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars
Birthday Confetti Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
Sheet Pan Peanut Butter Chocolate Blondie Dream Bars
Peanut Butter Banana Bars
Sheet Pan Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Funfetti Party Cookie Bars
Confetti Cadbury Chocolate Easter Egg Cookie Bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag CADBURY Easter Chocolate Candy Mini Eggs, 10 Ounce (save some for the top)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips save some for the top
- ½ cup spring colored sprinkles of choice save some for the top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie rimmed baking sheet W, 15 ¼" L x 10 ¼" W and line with parchment paper or tin foil and spray with cooking non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined to avoid over-mixing. Stir in white chocolate chips, cadbury eggs and sprinkles.
- Place dough onto cookie rimmed sheet and spread out with fingertips to edges of pan. Add some cadbury eggs on top if you want some extra color.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown on the top, but do not over-bake. The cookies bars will continue to bake.. Add extra sprinkles and chocolate chips to the top immediately afterwards if you want extra color as well.
- Let them set before cutting.
- Store in air-tight container or bag.
Oh my gosh, Kim! I’m going to divulge a secret here (Shhh!) I often claim Dark Chocolate is the only chocolate worth eating, but show me some of those Cadbury Mini Eggs, and I’m like : “Dark Chocolate? What’s that?” Weak in the knees, I’m pinning to my easter board!
Wow ! My son will definitely love these Kim ! Pinning !
I'd love to have a few of those bars now! Thanks Kim, for another yummy recipes!
Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
Ooooh I could definitely eat a whole pan of these just myself! Hahahaha. I LOVE Cadbury Mini Eggs..plus cookies and sprinkles?! PERFECTION! You know I am pinning these! XOXO
Oh my goodness, these are so pretty, I love the pastel mini Cadbury eggs!! I bet these go like hotcakes every time you make a batch, SO yummy!! 😀
Kim Lange says
Gave the bars to the kids and they shared them will all their friends and it got rave reviews especially with those Mini Cadbury Eggs, otherwise I would not be safe in the house with them for that very reason Kelsie! xo
Kelsie | the itsy-bitsy kitchen says
Mini Cadbury eggs are one of my weaknesses so I'd eat all of these bars in no time flat. YUM!