Chocolate PB Hi-Protein Smoothie Bowl is here! Have you tried a smoothie bowl yet? If you haven't, and you want something that tastes super yummy and healthy at the same time, this Chocolate Smoothie Bowl is your ticket! Check out this Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie as well!
Protein in the Greek Yogurt, Peanut Butter and Protein Powder really adds up and helps re-build lean muscle after a work-out! These bowls can be used as a meal replacement or healthy snack as well. This bowl has over 37 grams of protein!
I love using non-fat Greek yogurt in recipes. It is definitely one of the best sources of fat-free animal protein and it is also high in potassium, Vitamin B12, magnesium, calcium, amino acids, and is great for weight loss, digestion, immunity and what is used in the base of this smoothie bowl.
3 Tips to Making them Perfect
1. Bringing it Together -- Use these Basic ingredients in your Smoothie Bowl
- 1½ cups frozen fruit (s)
- Combinations or alone of Greek yogurt, nut butter, protein powder
- 3-4 tablespoons water, juice, almond milk or milk of choice
--Oatmeal, avocado, silken tofu and ice can also be used as thickeners as well. --
One thing for sure, you don’t want the consistency of your smoothie bowl to pour like a thin smoothie. The texture should be thick enough that the smoothie sticks to the back of your spoon. And after licking the spoon, I can attest. It tastes good and no brain freeze. LOL
2. Blend in the blender!
3. Pretty it up with some toppings!
Create your own design with fresh and dried fruits, granola, chia, flax and hemp. Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, honey, chocolate, chocolate nibs, coconut, Whoa...can you just imagine how many different flavor smoothie bowls you could come up with?
You can use a smoothie recipe you already know and love too! All you have to do is use less liquid or add a little more of something thickening, like a couple of tablespoons of oatmeal or a half of a frozen banana and blend as you normally would.
Looking for more Smoothie ideas?
So many people love chocolate and peanut butter together, and I'm a huge fan of it as well, so for my first ever smoothie bowl, I give you Chocolate PB Hi-Protein Smoothie Bowl + 3 Tips to Making Them Perfect.
Here's the Chocolate PB Hi-Protein Smoothie Bowl recipe!
More Healthy Yums!
- Healthy Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins - Sugar Free & Vegan Options
- Sugar-Free Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
- Easy Fruit Granola Bars
- Super Easy Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Bars
- Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Smoothie (Greek Yogurt}
- Keto Fluffy Lemon Mousse
- Healthy Chunky Monkey Oatmeal Bars - Easy
- Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Crispy Bars
Chocolate PB Hi-Protein Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate PB Smoothie Bowl
- ½ scoop Chocolate Protein Powder 10-15 grams of Protein
- 1 cup Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt 22 grams of Protein
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter 7 Grams of protein, or PB Protein Powder
- 1 banana frozen
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- ½ banana chopped
- 3 tablespoons granola or more
- ½ - 1 teaspoon dark chocolate chips chopped and/or cocoa nibs
- Blend base ingredients until smooth. Top with toppings!
- Blend base ingredients until smooth. Transfer to bowl (a chilled bowl is nice)
- Top with toppings!
If you want more sweetness, add in some honey or maple syrup
I love using Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt! It's awesome!
Looking for more Smoothie ideas?