Are you looking for festive, soft and chewy, buttery, nutty cookies that are chocked full of rich and creamy white chocolate, salted macadamia nuts and lush dried cranberries?
Best-Ever White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies are on the menu! One of the best loved cookies for Christmas for sure.
Do you want a cookies that are a wonderful addition to a party, cookie exchange, carry-in or what about that sick friend of yours that needs some cheering up? I just made these with the Best-Ever White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, except I added in 1 & 1/2 cups of dried cranberries.
I love the tartness of the cranberries, the sweetness of the white chocolate and the salty macadamia nuts, just gives them that addictive attitude, not to be ignored, hard to resist. Trust me. Been there, done that, right?
It’s really just a wonderful explosion of sweet, salty and tart happiness dancing in your mouth every time you devour a delicious bite-full.
I know “bite-full” is probably not a word, but I like it, so it stays. 😉 *feeling accomplished and smug-like*
ChocolaTess Trivia for the day!
Did you know…
- 1/3-cup of dried cranberries supplies 0.43 milligrams of vitamin E toward your daily goal of 15 milligrams.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help destroy free radicals.
- Free radicals are substances that cause cell damage, which, over time, can increase your risk of diseases, such as cancer.
- A serving of dried cranberries provides trace amounts of iron, potassium and vitamin C as well.
It’s all good! Cranberry love! <3
Let’s devour some of these bad boys!
Celebrate cranberries as they come into the peak of their season.
Best-Ever White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks, room temperature
- 1 cup dark or light brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Ghiradelli White Chocolate Chips or white chocolate chunks, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1//2 cup coarsely chopped roasted salted macadamia nuts approx. 4 1/2 ounces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat sugars, butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until just incorporated. (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in white chocolate, nuts and cranberries.
- Using small cookie scoop, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cookies stay fresh when kept in a sealed container at room temperature for 3 - 4 days, or can be frozen for up to two months.
Love cookies? Check out more cookies here!