Best-Ever White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies
These cookies are thick, soft, and chewy, exactly what you want right? They're not too sweet, but it's heaven when you get that taste of sweet white chocolate, tart cranberries and a bit of salty macadamia nuts. Simply awesome!!
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks, room temperature
- 1 cup dark or light brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Ghiradelli White Chocolate Chips or white chocolate chunks, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1//2 cup coarsely chopped roasted salted macadamia nuts approx. 4 1/2 ounces
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat sugars, butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until just incorporated. (dough will be stiff).
Stir in white chocolate, nuts and cranberries.
Using small cookie scoop, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Cookies stay fresh when kept in a sealed container at room temperature for 3 - 4 days, or can be frozen for up to two months.