Bring on the candy corn treats! We have 3 super easy Candy Corn inspired treats - Payday Candy Corn Mix, Candy Corn Oreos and Candy Corn Bark for all the fall festivities! Between Halloween and Thanksgiving, candy corn is one of the most popular candies because of their pretty fall colors!
Candy corn is super fun to use in candies, baking and no-bake desserts. Some people even eat them by themselves. I'm not a fan of candy corn, but I do love to incorporate it into the fall celebration!
Our 3 recipes do not require a lot of time and they are quick to throw together with just a few ingredients. They save a lot of time and hassle and they are fun to make as well as eat! Scrumptious delights! So here we go, check these out!
Payday Candy Corn Mix
This Payday Candy Corn Mix could not be easier and it's super addicting. If you've never had it, then you're in for a real treat, because this treat is sweet and salty together with only 2 ingredients. 1 cup of Candy corn and 2 cups salted peanuts! That is it!
Of course you can add in more salty snacks like pretzels or any type of nuts. But alone, this is great to take to a party or just have it around to munch on. Just be careful, there's a reason it's called Payday Candy Corn Mix. If you love Payday bars, then you'll love this!
Candy Corn Oreos
Another super easy party treat you can make quickly!
Candy Corn Oreos are just Oreos dipped in white chocolate with a candy corn or two on top! Add any other embellishments you want to, like sprinkles or salted nuts for some variety. Dip Oreos in milk chocolate or dark chocolate or add some drizzles of chocolate on top before adding the candy corn.
They taste awesome! Dipped Oreo cookies always do and everyone loves them! No one can resist!
Candy Corn Bark
5 minutes and you can have this Candy Corn Bark setting up to break apart for your eating pleasure! Share with friends, give to friends or place on your fun party tray this Halloween or Thanksgiving - minus the eyeballs for Thanksgiving! ha! But you see where we are going here! Add any sprinkles, nuts, candies, pretzels or peanut butter cups to make it your own signature bark!
If white chocolate isn't your thing, of course you can use milk or dark chocolate! Have fun with it! The kids would love to help decorate this one Moms & Dads!!
More Inspired Quick Party Desserts!
Payday Candy Corn
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- In a bowl, measure out the candy corn and peanuts and toss together. That's it!
- Make more depending on how much you want to make!
Candy Corn Oreos
- 3 cups chocolate or melts of choice
- 30 Oreo Cookies
How to make Oreo Treats!
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or melts will coat approximately 10-12 cookies, as a reference for how much chocolate you will need.
- Place parchment paper or wax paper on baking sheet.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips or candy melts in 30 second increments, stirring between each heating. Heat until chocolate is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Dip one cookie at a time into the melted chocolate, coating completely. Lift out cookie with a fork and shake gently side-to-side to remove excess chocolate. Lay cookie on parchment paper or wax paper.
- Then repeat until all cookies have been dipped and decorated.
- Add candy corn on top. Add nuts, sprinkles, drizzles or leave as is!
Candy Corn Bark
- 1 cup chocolate chips or melts of choice 8 oz
- 1 tablespoon oil like canola or coconut
- ⅓ cup candy corn add more or less as desired
- optional salted peanuts, sprinkles, pretzels
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Line a 10x15-inch pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat chocolate chips or melts in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate into an even layer on the prepared pan.
- Top with candy corn and desired toppings. Press down slightly into the chocolate so it sticks to the chocolate.
- Chill to set then break into pieces.