Sooooo…if I could choose whatever scrumptious chocolate candies I want to placed in that lovely satin, red velvet Valentine candy box, I would anxiously load it up with all of these decadent, glorious delights.
I love that special day of all that ‘tempting chocolate heaven galore’ on Valentine’s Day! (February 14, for those that might need reminded). 🙂
Here’s my pick of 15 Decadent Chocolate Covered Passions for Your Valentine’s Day!
…Try not to drool too much. <3
Starting with these…
1. 3 Ingredient Caramel Cashew Cluster @ Creme de la Crumb
2. Polar Bear Paws @ Garnish and Glaze
3. Easy Homemade Mallo Cups @ How Sweet Eats
4. Homemade Milky Ways @ Back for Seconds
5. Red Velvet Luv Truffles @ The Baking ChocolaTess
6. Best Dark Chocolate Truffles @ Call me PMc
7. White Chocolate Cherry Truffles @ The Sugar Coated Cottage
8. Mint Oreo Truffles @ Swanky Recipes
9. Chocolate Covered Strawberries @ The Girly Looks
10. Peanut butter and Jelly Chocolate Cups @ The Sweetest Menu
11. Four Candy Recipe @ Positively Splendid
12. Homemade Snicker Cups @ Erren’s Kitchen
13. Peanut Butter Nougat @ Outside of the BreadBox
14. Milk Chocolate Covered Raspberry Creams @ Making Memories With Your Kids
15. Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters @ Skinny Ms.
Hope you are in love with these 15 Decadent Chocolate Covered Passions for Your Valentine’s Day like me! Also, wouldn’t these be lovely on a party platter or just in your chocolate stash drawer beside your bed? Oops…was that too much information? 🙂 Share & Pin!
If you love round-ups (like me) you might love these!