15 Decadent Chocolate Covered Passions for Your Valentine's Day!! Sooooo...if I could choose whatever scrumptious chocolate candies I want to be placed in our lovely satin, red velvet Valentine candy box, I would anxiously load it up with all of these decadent, glorious delights. Have fun making easy chocolate covered caramels, strawberries, nuts, truffles, marshmallows, peanut butters and creams galore and put your own little spin on them!
I love that special day of all that tempting chocolate treats on Valentine's Day! (February 14, for those that might need reminded). 🙂
Here's my pick of 15 Decadent Chocolate Covered Passions for Your Valentine's Day!
...Try not to drool too much. <3
Starting with these...
1. 3 Ingredient Caramel Cashew Cluster @ Creme de la Crumb
2. Polar Bear Paws @ Garnish and Glaze
3. Easy Homemade Mallo Cups @ How Sweet Eats
4. Homemade Milky Ways @ Back for Seconds
5. Red Velvet Luv Truffles @ The Baking ChocolaTess
6. Best Dark Chocolate Truffles @ Call me PMc
7. White Chocolate Cherry Truffles @ The Sugar Coated Cottage
8. Mint Oreo Truffles @ Swanky Recipes
9. Chocolate Covered Strawberries @ Your Cup of Cake
10. Peanut butter and Jelly Chocolate Cups @ The Sweetest Menu
11. Four Candy Recipe @ Positively Splendid
12. Homemade Snicker Cups @ Erren's Kitchen
13. Peanut Butter Nougat @ Outside of the BreadBox
14. Milk Chocolate Covered Raspberry Creams @ Making Memories With Your Kids
15. Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters @ Skinny Ms.
Hope you are in love with these 15 Decadent Chocolate Covered Passions for Your Valentine's Day like me! Also, wouldn't these be lovely on a party platter or just in your chocolate stash drawer beside your bed? Oops...was that too much information? 🙂 Share & Pin!