Thick and Chewy Triple Chocolate Emergency Cookies
I declared an emergency and I went triple chocolate with these thick and chewy delectable cookies! Chocolate cures everything! Pecans and cinnamon are optional!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 11 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 15 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3 Hershey's Chocolate Bars broken up
- 1 cup Ghirardelli 60% Bittersweet Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup pecans roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper for the baking to begin!
In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
Using a mixer, In a large bowl combine the butter, sugars, and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and beat until they’re just combined and let rest for 5 minutes.
Beat the eggs for another 30 seconds with mixer.
Using a wooden spoon, gently fold in the flour mixture stirring only until the flour begins to disappear.
Fold in the chocolate and pecans.
Using a large scoop (1/4 cup), scoop out over sized balls of dough and then pat between both hands making them rounder balls.
Then place dough balls on prepared sheet, 6 per baking sheet.
Bake for 11-14 minutes, or until golden at the edges but still soft in the middle.
Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire wrack to cool completely.
Recipe NotesYou can add some extra chocolate pieces to place on top of cookies when they come out of oven, they will melt on top of cookies and it looks pretty.
Add in your favorite nuts.
If you love chocolate cookies, you’ll love these too!
Pages: 1 2