Can I interest you in a piece of this luscious, tempting, Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake?
It’s so moist and fluffy. This amazing fudge cake has a lightness to it, with the yummy chocolate pudding poked into all those holes. And that chocolate ganachey frosting layered on top? *swoon*
It’s rich and gooey! …Oh my goodness! It basically melts in your mouth.
Totally sin-ful 5 Star worthy it in my book!
Hard to stop at one piece, trust me! I think I gained 5 pounds just gazing at it. 🙂 I know I probably did eating it, because I DID eat more than one piece! I won’t go into specifics how many…it might shock you!
No denying that fudgy decadence!
Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake is definitely a ‘chocoholic’ family favorite around here.
If you have an obsession with poke cakes, check these out too!
Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Fudge cake mix prepared and baked.
- 1 box chocolate fudge instant pudding 4-serving size
- 2 cups vanilla unsweeted almond milk or milk
- 1 tub of chocolate fudge frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Bake cake in a 9 x 13 pan, using vanilla unsweetened almond milk or water, vegetable oil and eggs as boxed recipe states.
- While cake is still warm, poke cake every 1/2 inch with handle of wooden spoon.
- In medium bowl, using mixer, beat pudding mix and milk for a minute or two.
- Pour pudding evenly over cake.
- Place cake in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put chocolate frosting (leave in tub) and microwave 20-30 seconds or until it's just melted. Stir and pour on top of pudding layer and place cake back into the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Add whipped topping for an added treat!
Fore more gooey-ness use 2 puddings and 4 cups of vanilla unsweetened almond milk or milk