Can I interest you in a piece of this luscious, tempting, Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake?
It’s so moist and fluffy. This amazing fudge cake has a lightness to it, with the yummy chocolate pudding poked into all those holes. And that chocolate ganachey frosting layered on top? *swoon*
It’s rich and gooey! …Oh my goodness! It basically melts in your mouth.
Totally sin-ful 5 Star worthy it in my book!
Hard to stop at one piece, trust me! I think I gained 5 pounds just gazing at it. 🙂 I know I probably did eating it, because I DID eat more than one piece! I won’t go into specifics how many…it might shock you!
No denying that fudgy decadence!
If you have an obsession with poke cakes, check these out too!
Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake is definitely a ‘chocoholic’ family favorite around here.
Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Fudge cake mix prepared and baked.
- 1 box chocolate fudge instant pudding 4-serving size
- 2 cups vanilla unsweeted almond milk or milk
- 1 tub of chocolate fudge frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Bake cake in a 9 x 13 pan, using vanilla unsweetened almond milk or water, vegetable oil and eggs as boxed recipe states.
- While cake is still warm, poke cake every 1/2 inch with handle of wooden spoon.
- In medium bowl, using mixer, beat pudding mix and milk for a minute or two.
- Pour pudding evenly over cake.
- Place cake in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put chocolate frosting (leave in tub) and microwave 20-30 seconds or until it's just melted. Stir and pour on top of pudding layer and place cake back into the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Add whipped topping for an added treat!
Fore more gooey-ness use 2 puddings and 4 cups of vanilla unsweetened almond milk or milk