This luscious, tempting, Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake has yummy chocolate pudding pokes throughout this chocolate cake, making it super moist and irresistible. Plus, we added a chocolate ganache frosting layered on top too. It's like the best chocolate treat ever! YUM!
It's rich and gooey! Oh my goodness, it basically melts in your mouth. Totally 5 Star worthy it in my book when it comes to chocolate cake!
It's hard to stop at one piece, trust me! I think I gained 5 pounds just gazing at it. 🙂 I know I probably did eating it, because I DID eat more than one piece! I won't go into specifics how many. There is no denying that fudgy decadence!
Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake is definitely a 'chocoholic' family favorite around here. I used Betty Crocker's Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake, Jell-O chocolate fudge instant pudding and Chocolate Fudge Frosting and made it all in a 9x13 pan. You can't go wrong serving this up any time for any occasion, and it's so easy to make with not a lot of ingredients! YAY!
If you have an obsession with poke cakes, check these out too!
Serve this delicious, gooey Sinful Triple Chocolate Poke Cake with some whipped topping or if you're like my husband, put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and top it with whipped cream or ice cream! Chocolately good!
Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Fudge cake mix prepared and baked.
- 1 box chocolate fudge instant pudding 4-serving size
- 2 cups non-dairy milk or milk
- 1 tub of chocolate fudge frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Bake cake in a 9 x 13 pan, using vanilla unsweetened almond milk or water, vegetable oil and eggs as boxed recipe states.
- While cake is still warm, poke cake every ½ inch with handle of wooden spoon.
- In medium bowl, using mixer, beat pudding mix and milk for a minute or two.
- Pour pudding evenly over cake.
- Place cake in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put chocolate frosting (leave in tub) and microwave 20-30 seconds or until it's just melted. Stir and pour on top of pudding layer and place cake back into the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Add whipped topping for an added treat!
Fore more gooey-ness use 2 puddings and 4 cups of vanilla unsweetened almond milk or milk