This velvety, fluffy banana pudding is to die for, even all by itself, by the way. It's amazing!! Then add all the extras, buttery graham cracker crumbles, fresh sliced bananas, whipped cream and gooey caramel in with that creamy banana pudding...oh mama! It's very rich and it is absolute heaven on earth. Layer after layer of yumminess.
Layered Caramel & Banana Cream Pie Parfaits are happening at this casa! So, banana cream lovers, hop on the banana cream train and serve these up to your family, your friends, your lover! Perfect after dinner dessert!
Other Banana Desserts I'm drooling over!
Banana Split Eclair Cake @ The Baking ChocolaTess
No Bake Banana Cream Cheesecake @ A Night Owl
Luscious Banana Cream Delight @ The Baking ChocolaTess
Banana Pudding Cupcakes @ Spicy Southern Kitchen
Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie @ The Baking ChocolaTess
Banana Pudding Poke Cake @ The Country Cook
No-Bake White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie @ The Baking ChocolaTess
Here's the recipe for Layered Caramel & Banana Cream Pie Parfaits! Enjoy!
Layered Caramel & Banana Cream Pie Parfaits
Graham Cracker Crumbles
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs about 10 full sized crackers, crushed
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
Banana Cream Pudding
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounce
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounce
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix 5 ounce
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container frozen whipped topping 8 ounce, thawed
Also Needed for Layering
- 4 bananas sliced
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping or sauce
- 1 tub Whipped Cream or 2 cups of fresh whipped cream for layering
Graham Cracker Crumbles
- Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a bowl and mix until combined.
Banana Cream Pie Pudding
- In a bowl, using a mixer combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Slice Bananas
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumble into individual serving dishes.
- Add a drizzle of caramel.
- Add a layer of banana pudding.
- Add a few slices of banana.
- Top bananas with a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat layering process.
- Top with whipped cream and a banana slice and a few crumbles.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 hours, after that the bananas will start getting nasty.