Are you dreaming of thick, rich, and chocolatey hot fudge topping you chocoholics? Because this Thick and Easy Hot Fudge Topping is super easy to make microwaveable or stove-top and only requires 2 ingredients! Bring it on!
This decadent topping is one of the easiest and best Hot Fudge Toppings ever, ever! What's great is, it's so easy, anyone can make it and the way it tastes, it would seem like you would have slaved away all day, when in reality, it takes literally a few minutes to whip up and serve warm over your favorite ice cream, cakes, brownies, shakes, cream puffs...the list is endless! Really!
2 Ingredients is all it takes to make Hot Fudge Topping!
Sweetened Condensed Milk and Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips!!
All you need is a microwave or stove-top and 2 ingredients and Presto!
My favorite hot fudge dessert EVER is Brownies a la mode with this Hot Fudge Topping and whipped topping!
Why not throw in some yummy Best Home-made Salted Caramel Sauce too? (Don't mind if I do!)
who said anything about...
(not me!) Gimme dat Hot Fudge Topping! 🙂
O. M. G. Can you feel the Hot Fudge Love?
Pssst...If you love hot fudge you might love these decadent desserts too!
Thick & Easy Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 Oz. Size
- 1-½ cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Using a microwave-safe bowl., pour the chocolate chips and then the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Then stir briskly to melt the chocolate chips into the sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- If there are still lumps, microwave for 1 more minute, and stir briskly again.
- Combine the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined smoothly.
- This should take between 3-5 minutes.