Orange Butter'Scream' OREO Brownies are fun, vibrant OREO brownies that are absolutely 'screaming' Halloween fun for Hallow's Eve. They are awe-somely Boo-licious!
Fluffy Orange Buttercream, dark fudgy brownies?? *Sccccrrrreaming!!*
Orange Butter'Scream' OREO Brownies
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Brownies baked in a 9x9 pan
Orange Butter'Scream' Frosting
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 ¾ to 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 6-8 drops of both yellow and red food coloring adjust to get color desired
- Optional: 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 8-12 Halloween OREOs chopped up
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- After brownies have cooled, make the frosting.
- Using a mixer, beat the butter until smooth and creamy and add confectioners sugar, vanilla,
- orange juice, orange peel, and the food coloring drops. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add more confectioner's sugar or orange juice for desired consistency.
- Frost brownies and sprinkle with OREOs and chocolate chips.
- Yields 12 small or 9 large.