Orange Butter’Scream’ OREO Brownies are fun, vibrant OREO brownies that are absolutely ‘screaming’ Halloween fun for Hallow’s Eve. They are awe-somely Boo-licious!
Fluffy Orange Buttercream, dark fudgy brownies?? *Sccccrrrreaming!!*
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Brownies baked in a 9x9 pan
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 6-8 drops of both yellow and red food coloring adjust to get color desired
- Optional: 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 8-12 Halloween OREOs chopped up
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
After brownies have cooled, make the frosting.
Using a mixer, beat the butter until smooth and creamy and add confectioners sugar, vanilla,
orange juice, orange peel, and the food coloring drops. Mix until well incorporated.
Add more confectioner's sugar or orange juice for desired consistency.
Frost brownies and sprinkle with OREOs and chocolate chips.
Yields 12 small or 9 large.
You can double recipe and bake in 9x13 pan for extra brownies!