10 Easter Whoppers Robin Egg-Tastic Desserts include one of our favorite candies at Easter. The Whoppers Robin Eggs! It's pretty much tradition to celebrate Easter by placing these speckled, pastel candy coated, chocolate covered, crunchy malted milk eggs in those yummy, delicious Easter baskets. Such fun memories sifting through the candy and savoring all those goodies!! Easter Bunny, thank you! 🙂
Whoppers Robin Eggs are such a fun way to add an Easter touch to candy dishes, baskets and into all kinds of sweets and desserts.
If you are a Whoppers fanatic, you should try these Triple Chocolate Malted Whoppers Brownies! Perfect for the malted chocolate chocoholics!
Whether you are making treats or just eating them out of your basket, in treats or like me...right out of the bag, they're delicious and addicting. So, I did a little Easter hunting myself and am featuring 10 popular recipes you can pass along or make! Hope you enjoy the tour!!
1. Malted Milk Easter Dip by Dip Recipe Creations
2. Robin Egg No-Bake Cheesecake for Easter by Barbara Bakes
3. Easter Brownies by Heather Christo
4. Easter Muddy Buddies by Little Us
5. Coconut Cupcakes by Brown Eyed Baker
6. Hoppin' Whopper Bars by The Baking ChocolaTess
7. Whopper Robin Egg Cookies by Sweet As A Cookie/Lolly Jane
8. Easter Egg Fudge by Wine & Glue
9. Whoppers Robins Egg Cupcakes by Coupon Mamacita
10. Easter Rice Krispies Bird's Nest with Whopper Robin Eggs by Curry and Comfort
10 Easter Whoppers Robin Egg-Tastic Sweets! Don't they all just look scrumptious? I love Round-Ups & Party Snackin’ and I love all of these recipes to my favorite links! Hope you hop to and check them all out!