Can I just SAY 'Phenomenal'?
I'm talking about this decadent and silky Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pie!
It's smothered and topped with a rich, Chocolate Ganache, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a creamy, Peanut Butter Drizzle, all sitting on top of a thick graham cracker crust with a hint of cinnamon.
It's like a little slice of heaven.*Drool* Excuse me while I have a Foodgasm!
Like I said....'Phenomenal'. 🙂
It's basically a no-bake pie, except for the crust, which takes 10 minutes to bake in the oven. Give it a try!
If you just want to do this peanut butter pie without the ganache and other goodies, just improvise to your liking. You could always add in chocolate chips or chopped up Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the peanut butter pie filling or just top it off chocolate syrup or chocolate drizzle.
'Whatever floats yer boat.'
I guarantee this peanut butter pie will definitely be do that!
It's a Phenomenal Foodgasm! 🙂
*No wonder it makes me so happy and satisfied!!*
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pie - It's Phenomenal!
- 1 & ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- Optional: ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Peanut Butter Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & ½ cups whipping cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or finely chopped premium chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups chopped
- Peanut Butter Drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients and blend well.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Peanut Butter Filling
- Mix the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and vanilla together until smooth. It will be like a thick cookie dough.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. (Whipping cream will double in volume when whipped.)
- Gently fold the cream into the peanut butter mixture using a spatula. (Do not over beat.)
- Pour filling into baked crust.
Ganache, Peanut Butter Drizzle & Peanut Butter Cups
- Place the chocolate into the glass bowl.
- Heat the whipping cream until it starts to boil in microwave.
- Pour the whipping cream over the chocolate and let it rest for one to two minutes for the chocolate to soften and melt.
- Using a whip or spatula, stir the whipping cream and chocolate mixture gently until it is smooth.
- Add the butter at the last minute and stir it in to add the shine to the ganache.
- Cool about 20 minutes and pour on top of peanut butter filling and spread out to edges.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until set, before serving. Keep pie refrigerated.
- To serve, top each pie slice with Peanut Butter Drizzle (heat a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds or so) and drizzle on top of ganache, then add chopped mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.