Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip that tastes so decadent! Only 6 Ingredients and no bake! Chocolate cake mix, peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar and cream cheese rolled up into a ball with peanut butter chips adorning the outside. Dip those cookies in your chocolate and peanut butter party dessert! I'll warn you now! It's very addicting!
Hmm..it strikes me funny, this question I'm about to ask, but "Have you ever had a dessert cream cheese ball dip?" I experienced it for the first time this week and I was really quite surprised how freaking AHHHH-MAZZZZE-ING it was! It's SO incredibly good!
Thank you, Natalie Byler for asking me to bring it into work, after she saw I pinned it on Pinterest on my board "Snackin' It Up" and said "You are bringing that tomorrow right?" Tough week at work! I won't go into the 'gory' details...but Chocolate Cake, Peanut Butter & Cream Cheese makes everything better, right? So, I got this fabulous recipe from Alyssa's blog 'What's Cooking, Love?'
So the next time you are having a party, shower or get-together. Take this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip and impress the whole crowd. I took it to work and accommodated the dip with Nilla Wafers, Nutter Butters (OMG!), Mini 'Chips Ahoy' chocolate chip cookies, Teddy Grahams and Chocolate and Honey Graham Crackers. You could do mini Oreos, vanilla or regular too! Get creative!
More Peanut Butter & Chocolate Yums!
- Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Brownie Delight
- Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Cookies
- Creamy Home-made Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Scrumptious Peanut Butter Loaded Bars
- Easy Chocolate Pudding Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces, softened
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 ½ cups chocolate cake mix dry
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips I used mini chips
- Vanilla Wafers graham crackers, fruit or other cookies, etc.
- In a large bowl, using mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter together until combined.
- Add in the chocolate cake mix, peanut butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Place the mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap. Bring up all the corners of the plastic wrap and wrap into a ball and place in freeze.
- Freeze the ball for about 1 & ½ hours or until it is firm enough to keep its shape.
- Place the peanut butter chips on a flat plate and roll the unwrapped cheese ball in the peanut butter chips.
- Make sure to press the peanut butter chips into the cheese ball until it is fully covered.
- Place the ball on a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and freeze the cheese ball for another 2 hours or overnight. If frozen overnight, thaw for 20-30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Vanilla Wafers, graham crackers, fruit or other cookies, etc.