O KitKat! Drool....One of my favorite candy bars of all time is congregated up with marshmallow creme and peanut butter and is slathered on top of sliced Granny Smith Apples. *Gimme a break!*
Can you say, "Please can you break me off a piece of that?" (in a British voice, of course!) Maybe you won't even get to the question and just dive on in like a pro? Now, that sounds like a well, thought-out marvelous plan to me.
What I definitely love about this, is the Granny Smith apple is fresh, tart and crunchy and the marshmallow creme, peanut butter (that would be the fluffernutter) and Kit Kat bars are deliciously sweet, so the combination of the cuatro (4) ingredients is incredibly divine. Where's the 'LIKE' button on this? Such a quick and fast yummy snack and it includes fresh fruit!!
How about these Fluffernutter Apple Nachos? Even without the Kit Kat bars, these look mighty good too! They look so appetizing, *I MUST SAY!*
Here's the recipe!
KitKat Fluffernutter Apple Nachos
- 2 large Granny Smith apples sliced up
- ⅓ cup marshmallow cream
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 KitKat bar or 12 mini KitKat bars chopped into chunks
- Assemble and arrange the sliced apples out on a plate.
- Heat the marshmallow creme in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and immediately stir and drizzle with a spoon over the apples. (The marshmallow creme will puff up in the microwave, just poke it and stir, it will be thick, but you don't want to overcook it)
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and drizzle over the apples.
- Top with KitKat chunks and dive in!
Top with any other toppings you would like.