Good ol' Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly in a Smoothie is ridiculously 'off-the-hook' dude! I made this Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie after my workout today and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome!
PB2 protein (peanut butter protein) blended in with blueberries, strawberries, Greek yogurt and almond milk. Delishio-sooo! Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie is another yummy smoothie you'll want to try!
Peanut butter and jelly! It brings me back to when I was a kid for sure! Peanut butter has lots of protein in itself, but I love using PB2 because it takes out all the calories peanut butter has. You can use peanut butter if you don't have PB2, no problem!
This smoothie is a great and healthy option for breakfast, a meal replacement, post-workout or snackin' time for a reboot.
World record for the largest PB & J ever made
On November 6th, 1993 the world's largest peanut butter and jelly sandwich was created in Peanut, Pennsylvania and was 40 feet long. It contained 150 pounds of peanut butter and 50 pounds of jelly.
Here's another fun fact...Did you know also know ----> 96% of people, when making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, put the peanut butter on before the jelly. I am in the 96 percentile. Which do you do...peanut butter or jelly first? Jelly Swirled Peanut Butter Bars are calling your name too!
Ingredients You Need
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie
- Add PB2 protein powder, blueberries, strawberries, Greek yogurt and almond milk into blender and blend until smooth!
Special Note: If you want to use regular peanut butter instead of PB2, just substitute. The protein shake will still be full of protein with the other ingredients, it will just be more calories
Now...Who's ready for a Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie!!??
More Fun Yums!
PB&J with PB2 Protein Smoothie
- 1-3 heaping tablespoons PB2 Protein Powder or 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup strawberries frozen or fresh
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- Crushed ice if preferred
- optional ½ banana frozen or fresh
- Add PB2 protein powder, blueberries, strawberries, Greek yogurt and almond milk into blender and blend until smooth! Add frozen banana for more creaminess!