Who doesn’t love the arousing combination of pumpkin pie and cheesecake?
HellooOO000? “The Great Pumpkin” Cheesecake is filled with lovely aromatic pumpkin pie spices and the rich, velvety cheesecake is to die for!!! And don’t forget that buttery graham cracker crust. *major drools*
That vibrant pumpkin color is stunning!
I named this cheesecake, “The Great Pumpkin” Cheesecake, because I am obsessed with the “PEANUTS”. Snoopy is my all-time favorite because he’s super cool, but I do love the whole gang! Watching “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” was definitely a favorite Thanksgiving holiday tradition!
The inspiration — The Peanuts gang celebrates Halloween, with Linus hoping that, finally, he will be visited by The Great Pumpkin and Charlie Brown gets invited to a Halloween party, getting rocks for his ‘trick or treating’.
So much drama! (I love it! ha!)
Calling all Cheesecake Droolers! You might like these!
Linus has a lot of famous lines in this movie but my favorite is, “He’ll come here because I have the most sincere pumpkin patch and he respects sincerity.”
But, I think Linus might even give up waiting up for The Great Pumpkin after a taste of this “The Great Pumpkin” Cheesecake!
It tastes BETTER then words can describe and it’s just right for autumn entertaining.
"The Great Pumpkin" Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 packages cream cheese 8 oz., softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 can pumpkin puree 15 oz.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 cups Whipped Cream for garnish I prefer whipping 1 & 1/2 cups of heavy whipped cream until medium to stiff peaks are reached and add 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 300°F.
Graham Cracker Crust
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter and press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy in large bowl.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and mix well. Pour into prepared graham crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until edge springs back when lightly touched.
- Put dessert in fridge until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream.