"The Great Pumpkin" Cheesecake
"The Great Pumpkin" Cheesecake is filled with lovely aromatic pumpkin pie spices and the rich, velvety cheesecake is to die for!!! And don't forget that buttery graham cracker crust. *major drools* That vibrant pumpkin color is stunning!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 packages cream cheese 8 oz., softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 can pumpkin puree 15 oz.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 cups Whipped Cream for garnish I prefer whipping 1 & 1/2 cups of heavy whipped cream until medium to stiff peaks are reached and add 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
Using a mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy in large bowl.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Add pumpkin, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and mix well. Pour into prepared graham crust.
Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until edge springs back when lightly touched.
Put dessert in fridge until ready to serve.
Garnish with whipped cream.