Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies are tangy lemon cream cheese cookies sprinkled with mini white chocolate chips. Put some sunshine in your life with these soft, delicious cookies made easily with a lemon cake mix!
Spring is on the onset and I'm craving some much needed sunshine!!! As I've mentioned a few times, I loathe...loathe winter and Indiana has some wicked, fierce cold weather. I get those crabby, winter blues, sort of like I'm living groundhog day in a rotation pattern with no end to the gloomy skies of gray, etc.
Doesn't sound like a pretty picture does it? But alas...it comes! Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy, right? Happily, it was 70 lovely degrees for mid-March today. Perfect for these Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies to make an appearance and shine!
I think Spring has finally arrived, at least that's what I'm going with. I heard it's supposed to be 40 degrees tomorrow, so let's just pretend we did not hear that ugly, ugly, horrible rumor and concentrate on baking and eating these cookies!
Best part is, these cookies don't require much maintenance. Just 6 ingredients, including a lemon cake mix + toppings if desired.
Here's to eating some Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies! Happy Baking!
Loving More Lemon!
- Starbuck's CopyCat Lemon Loaf
- Lemon Burst Poke Cake
- Best Lemon Bars
- Triple Lemon Cupcakes
- Lemon Layered Pudding Cheesecake Bars
- Soft Lemon & Blueberry Explosion Cookies
- Delectable Raspberry Lemon Pastry Strudels
- Creamy Lemon Coconut Custard Pie
Tangy Lemon Cream Cheese & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounce, softened
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 package lemon cake mix 18 ounce
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mini white chocolate chips or chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in ½ of the cake mix, the egg and the vanilla until smooth, then add and stir in remaining cake mix.until just combined.
- Add and fold in mini white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls or use a small cookie scoop to drop the dough onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper, non-stick spray or silicone baking mats.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Optional: Decorate with sprinkles and white chocolate