How heavenly are these decadent Mini Decadent Chocolate Bundt Cakes generously smothered with rich Chocolate Ganache glaze? Pretty darn heavenly, if you couldn't tell just by looking at them! Wait until you taste them...seriously a chocoholic lovers nirvana!
So, the other day, I had to laugh. I was reading through some chocolate quotes and I came across this one: “All women like chocolate, it's like female catnip.” OMG....does this not ring true? Umm...yes it does!
I have always had an outrageous sweet tooth, but when it comes to paring down what will make me the most happy, chocolate undoubtedly, always wins!
The taste is incredible, it smells delicious and it's like the most awesome mood booster that always makes everything better, anytime of the day. I can't deny, I've even had it for breakfast. 🙂
And since I was into reading Chocolate Quotes, you'll love these too:
Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment.
Chocolate knows no boundaries; speaks all languages; comes in all sizes; is woven through many cultures and disciplines ... it impacts mood, health, and economics, and it is a part of our lives from early childhood through the elderly years.
Chocolate: the poor mans' champagne.
Chocolate says "I'm sorry" so much better than words.
When you select the right kind of chocolate it is like giving your insides a hug. Everyone needs a chocolate hug.
If in doubt what to make to please a crowd, these Mini Decadent Chocolate Ganache Bundt Cakes are truly perfect for birthdays, Valentine's Day and all chocoholic occasions! They are super moist, light and fudgy and worth the celebration!
For more chocoholic obsessions, you'll also love:
Let's get choclo-fied!
Mini Decadent Chocolate Ganache Bundt Cakes
Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes
- 1 ¾ cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour or Gluten-free flour 1 for 1, like Bob's Red MIll
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder I used Ghirardelli's 100% unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup milk of choice buttermilk, sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup oil of choice
- 2 extra large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup freshly brewed hot coffee or can use 1 cup of hot water in its place
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Optional: sprinkles, berries or whipped cream
Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Use baker's joy or grease or use non-stick spray, then dust with cocoa powder. Do this well to ensure the mini bundt cakes come out of the bundt pan.
12 cup mini bundt cake pan.
- Using mixer, in mixing bowl, mix together the the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the the milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla together and . Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- With mixer still on low, add the coffee and stir just to combine, scraping the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan at ¾th full and bake for 22 to 26 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean. Let the cakes cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove and cool the rest of the way on a cooling rack.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips to a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for one minute and stir until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Melt in 15 second increments after that if needed. Cool slightly before drizzling over cakes. If you want to make this ahead, it can be cooled and reheated in the microwave.
- Spoon ganache over cakes while on cooling rack and add sprinkles, berries or whipped cream if desired.