I have a serious cinnamon bun cookie obsession. Whoa...I sure do! These soft batch cookies are way, way addicting and guess what? They never made it to the next day, let alone a few hours. It's no wonder...Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Bun Cookies just melt in your mouth. It's definitely love at first bite!
It's like absolute heaven with that aromatic gorgeous aromatic cinnamon bun smell drifting about in the house. Ok, ok...I do have a confession, I normally make all my own cookies from scratch, but I bought this Pillsbury™Cinnamon Bun Flavored Cookie Mix and decided to give them a try. Am I glad I did! They are too good not to share with you, so my review? *I totally approve!*
Imagine soft batch cinnamon sugar cookies, with yummy with cinnamon chips, white chocolate chips and frosted with a delicious, buttery cream cheese frosting. O.M.G. To die for! Just follow the directions on the box, add some white chocolate chips and frost! You'll love these Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Bun Cookies!
Here's what I used:
So, don't imagine, bake em up! Here's the recipe!
Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Bun Cookies
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Bun Flavored Cookie Mix + ingredients
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 brick cream cheese 8 oz, softened
- 8 tablespoons butter 1 stick, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make cookies as directed on box.
- Tip: Slighty flatten cookies to get a flatter cooker, or else the will be very puffy and don't overbake to get a soft batch cookie.
- While cookies are baking, prepare the frosting.
- Sift the powdered sugar and add the cream cheese, butter and vanilla to the bowl and using a mixer, start beating thoroughly until fluffy and completely smooth.
- To decorate, transfer frosting into a pastry bag with a star or round tip. Start in the middle of the cookie piping the frosting and continue in a circular motion until you reach the outside.
- Dust with cinnamon.