PINNACLE Orange Creamsicle Jell-O Shots
A jello shot version of a yummy creamsicle using orange Jell-O with Pinnacle Orange Whipped Vodka! Great for parties and get-togethers.
Write a review
- 1 package (3-ounce) orange flavored Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup PINNACLE® Orange Whipped Vodka or PINNACLE® Whipped Vodka
- 1 can of whipped cream
- One 3-ounce box of Jell-O will make about 16 single-ounce Jell-O shots. Three ounces is the typical standard size box for most kinds of gelatin.
- Place shot cups on large baking sheet and place cups on sheet close together. Spray with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup boiling water over the orange Jell-O and dissolve completely.
- Add vodka and mix.
- Pour Jell-O mixture into shot cups.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Right before serving, add a tablespoon of whipped cream to each shot.
- I always make 2 batches at a time, 1 never seems to be enough?!
- You can substitute Orange Crush or Orange juice in place of the boiling water, just make sure you boil it right before adding it to the Jell-O.
- One of my favorite tips is using orange flavored Jolly Ranchers and adding it to the water when boiling to give it some extra zing too!
The Baking ChocolaTess http://www.thebakingchocolatess.com/
More Jell-O Shots you need to party with!
B00-Berry Jell-O Shots!
Pages: 1 2