Fresh Fruit Ice Cream
Heavenly Raspberry flavor is bursting in this easy to make no-churn ice cream. It's the perfect smooth and creamy summer raspberry frozen treat for everyone!
- 2 cups heavy cream whipped
- 1 14 oz. can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk (I used Fat-Free)
- Red Food coloring if desired.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries pureed or mashed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl; stir in 1 cup pureed fruit and food coloring, if desired.
In another bowl, using a mixer on medium-high speed, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. (Do not use Cool Whip)
Fold the whipped cream into the berry/sweetened condensed milk mixture to lighten it up.
Pour into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or a 2-quart freezer container; cover.
Freeze 4-6 hours or until firm.