Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
This Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert is layered with Oreo Crust, luscious pumpkin cheesecake and fluffy whipped cream with Oreos sprinkled around the edges. So creamy delish!
Servings: 8 Servings
- 25 Oreo Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter melted
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- 24.3 oz Philadelphia Cheesecake No Bake Filling Tub
- ½ cup pumpkin puree add more pumpkin if you wish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup or 8 oz whipped topping Cool Whip
- 2 cups or 16 oz whipped Topping Cool Whip
- 5-6 Oreos coarsely crushed
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
In a large bowl whip cream cheese filling, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice for a few minutes until fluffy.
Fold in whipped topping and pour onto the Oreo crust.
Make your own fresh whipped cream with 1 & ½ cups of whipping cream until you get stiff peaks and add ½ to 1 cup confectioners sugar for consistency and taste, then divide in half for the filling and topping.
Here's an alternative recipe if you don't want to use the ready made cream cheese filling:
8 ounce regular or low fat cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup light brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
8 oz. whipped topping