Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie
Got a hankering for bananas? If so, You'll want to get some to make this Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie! You'll love this lush, creamy, light banana fluff pudding with banana slices and a thick whipped cream layer all inside a scrumptious nilla wafer crust!
Servings: 8 Servings
Vanilla Wafer Crust
- 1 ½ cups fine vanilla wafer crumbs about 30 to 35 cookies
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 14 oz. can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- 2 - 3.4 oz. boxes instant banana cream or vanilla pudding
Whipped Topping Layer:
- 16 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed divided, will use 2 cups in filling and remainder on top of pie
- 4 Bananas 2 sliced thick for bottom of pie, 1-2 bananas sliced thick for the top of the pie
Starting with pie crust
To make your crust, combine the wafer cookie crumbs and the melted butter in a large bowl. Mix until you've reached the texture of wet sand. Transfer the crust mixture into the prepared tin.
Using your fingers or the back of a measuring cup, press the crust mixture into one even layer along the bottom and sides of the tin.
Place the crust in the fridge or freezer to set while you make the filling.
Banana Cream Filling:
In a large bowl, use a mixer or whisk together sweetened condensed milk, milk, and pudding mix.
Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
Pour into prepared pie crust.
Refrigerate 2 hours to set.